No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea and u can buy as much guns as u want and dont have to wait. thats why im joining the marines, cant wait! i love guns!!!

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
    Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

i have a remington 870 20ga youth model shotgun. i believe it's barrel is just barely longer than the minimum allowed by law and the stock is nice and compact. i like how it feels compared to some longer guns, but i'm a paintball guy. i'm planning on getting an xd45 sometime before i turn 23 and get my conceal-carry liscense.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

The 870's like a freakin civic, everyone I know has an 870 and it comes in so many. I have both a 12 guage and 20 guage 870. I love them to death though, great guns and really cheap. I like my mossberg 500 better though.

My 6th gen accord thread
        99 Miata

Comment

yea i think mossberg 500's are the best shotty's, it has a great feel to it too.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
          Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

moseburg 500 assult shotgun
            sig sauer

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
              yea and u can buy as much guns as u want and dont have to wait. thats why im joining the marines, cant wait! i love guns!!!
              Umm... you better get your story straight. Being Military doesn't just give you a special buyers card to get whatever you want.
              My Car
              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
                The 870's like a freakin civic, everyone I know has an 870 and it comes in so many. I have both a 12 guage and 20 guage 870. I love them to death though, great guns and really cheap. I like my mossberg 500 better though.
                yeah. i was given mine on my 12th birthday (but only after i completed a hunters safety course) and for a fairly cheap gun the stock is BEAUTIFUL when it is oiled properly. i would love to get some nice, fun guns to shoot (an over-under 12, a good semi-auto rifle, and a scoped target rifle are all on my list), but they are not high on my priorities. those will only come when i get a good job after college and get some mad money. honestly, interesting and custom paintball guns is where a lot of my non-car funding is going to go.

while my family has guns and a few of us hunt occasionally we are not "gun nuts" with a massive stockpile of weapons or anything crazier than a simple revolver or semi-auto shotgun. that being said, though, gun safety is a HUGE thing in my family. growing up, they made it a point of getting us out in the back field (that has a nice big berm, perfect for safe shooting) and shooting safely and correctly. even though my sister and i dont go hunting that often (she never has, and i'd honestly rather just shoot pictures) we both know the importance of gun safety.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

LOL, not that much of a dream. The government will limit what I am able to buy, but as soon as I join their side, shit I can shoot missiles with them and drive tanks.
                  yup i had a 9mm,m4,m203, mk19, and an m2 now i get fucked for carrying a .22. and when i was over there i was somewhat responsible for about 65 glocks and a bunch of aks and mpk? that the iraqis had
                  Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
                  Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                  Umm... you better get your story straight. Being Military doesn't just give you a special buyers card to get whatever you want.
                  beat me to it. certain states do not make you wait the waitin period if you are on active duty with orders in hand

Comment

I would really love to have a supressed mp5, but that's just me. I love the way they look and fire.
                    lol yeah lol
                    back at it again

Comment

Also now have a Kahr CW45 but no pics.
                      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Im not going to post up my guns....Keith and Matt..already know what I have.

however..I will make a list and post.

{handguns}
                        * Springfield XD 45 ( What I carry at all times )
                        * Glock 30 .45
                        * Glock 21 .45 ( chills under the bed )
                        * Glock 26 9mm
                        * Walther P99 .40 QA
                        * cheap Charter Arms .38Spl snub
                        * Ruger P94 .40 ( just got in a trade for my old 14B turbo )

{ SOLD }
                        * Ruger P95DC 9mm
                        * Ruger P97DC .45
                        * Ruger P90TH .45
                        * Desert Eagle .50AE ( Polished Chrome finish ) < too damn expensive to shoot.
                        * Panther AR-15 .223
                        * Glock 20 ( had a hard time finding ammo ) 10mm

^ im sure theres more guns I sold off...just can't think of them at this moment.

{Rifles}
                        * Romanian AK-47
                        * Yugoslavian AK-47
                        * Saiga ( black synthetic foregrip and stock ) AK-47

{Shotgun}
                        * Mossberg 590 persuader ( TRADED: Mossberg 500 and $200 for the 590 )

and thats it.

Im not posting pics...too lazy.
                        Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 12-15-2009, 01:17 PM.
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

wifes gun
                          ruger markIII bull barrel

my pistola
                          springfield armory xd 40 sub compact

i have some goodies for it too, ill get pictures soon!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post

my pistola
                            springfield armory xd 40 sub compact

I see you took my advice and purchased an XD40.

LOVELY...I see you got the grip extension

next time Im down in Columbus..Imma have to check that out...and you can check out my XD45

I might bring some of my other guns as well.
                            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                              win if authentic
                              Oh hell yeah 101% authentic.

We have more WW2 guns but my Dad doesn't want them to be known.

But I'll say a few.

- M1 Garand
                              - M1 Carbine Base
                              - M1A1 Carbine Paratrooper
                              - M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle
                              - Type 99 Japanese Light Machine Gun 7.7mm
                              - Type 14 Japanese Nambu Pistol 8mm
                              - German MP43 7.92mm (non firing , needs firing pin)
                              - German Luger 9mm

and a defused Japanese grenade.
                              Last edited by ExplodingCake; 12-15-2009, 01:35 PM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

damn yo you have jdm guns lol
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X