Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Just Cop The Honda Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Cop The Honda Accord

Just Got My 1990 Accord, Mane Idk Know What To Do With It. Its Clean. But I Wanna Spice It Up A Lil. Can Sum One Give Me Some Ideas..

The first thing I would do is fix the lug nuts on the front!! While your at it, just get some extended ARP lugs. Just look around the site and check out what you like. Car looks clean but get us some better pics bud!!

Comment

It's all in the budget, wheels make any car look good. Followed by a drop.

Comment

yea first thing is wheels and a drop then get the paint buffed and polished

Comment

Cant say everything from just the one pic but I'd go for wheels, drop, fogs, fresh coat of paint may make it look alot better. Hope it helps!!
          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

In order:
            1-Major drop
            2-wheels
            3-what ever u feel.

Comment

CB Radio?
              The CB7 Collector.
              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

How about making sure it's mechanically sound first? Fix all it's problems so it'll be as reliable as possible. THEN do wheels, exhaust, drop, etc.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Make sure its reliable. Then go crazy!!!!
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

spice it up with a tune up. (ie. spark plugs, wires, rotor, cap, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                      How about making sure it's mechanically sound first? Fix all it's problems so it'll be as reliable as possible. THEN do wheels, exhaust, drop, etc.
                      That's what I would do. Remember, your car is around 20 years of age. I put all new bushings, arms, shocks/struts on there. Then changed the timing/water pump. Made sure everything was running great. After the full suspension remake, it felt like I was on a cloud, a very fast cloud, but definitely a cloud! Suspension isn't something to be a cheap ass about. Invest a good load of money into a great suspension. Then get a CAI, and exhaust. Exhaust preferably no more then a 2.25" piping. All great additions ive made to my ride. Really great power after that exhaust, and the sound of course! Just have fun with it, and you're never making a mistake as long as you like it. Build it the way you want it! GOod luck man!

Comment

Working...
                      X