Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My CB7 gone ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My CB7 gone ...

Hi everyone. I haven't been a particularly active member of this board, but I've learned a lot from reading everyone's posts here. My '90 LX was my first car, and it's been with me for 2 years and over 40,000 miles. The exterior was beat to hell, but it was great mechanically despite its age and mileage (220,000+ miles) and frequently ran over 28 mpg on the freeway.

... until last Saturday.

It was stolen from my apartment complex's parking lot in Irvine -- pretty baffling since it's a fairly nice area, and I spend much more time in LA where the theft rates are much higher. They'd taken only the stereo ... and crashed the poor thing into a wall. Game over.

Farewell, CB7. And for the other CB7 owners out there, treasure and protect what you have -- I thought I'd have mine forever, but it didn't turn out that way.

sorry to hear that man... what are you getting now?

Comment

Really sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get another cb7 soon and pick up where you left off.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

thats why I dont like living in apts. your too far from your cars.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

sorry to hear that man i know how it feels to loose your pride and joy hopefully u will find another one and keep truckin

Comment

holy shit man, sorry to hear that. What fuckers i mean dang they could have taken the fuckin radio and left the car right where it was. It makes me want to go out and kill stupid people and its not even my car!! Well yea man hopefully you pick up another sweet cb and pick up where you left off

Comment

Working...
            X