X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh no my megahutz gettin stoled by system idle process oh my gawd
    wat?

Comment

Proof-read long posts and added some simple color-coding and pictures to make reading easier.
      Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
      D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
      ┴─┴
      ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by immeraufdemhund View Post
        wow, as a fellow computer repair man I can't agree more with your write up. I have a similar method to yours but am not as thorough and seem to get all the virus' clean. i also have ran a very long time with no anti-virus...anti anything with only firefox running. My step dad about had a heart attack when he found out.. I said you know I have had it this way for over 2 years and have had 0 virus'. You on the other hand have 2 or 3 virus programs and anit- malway, spyware..blah blah blah and a firewall.. and as i recall i've had to clean out your hard drive about 2 times last month alone... So who's more safe.. he just got angry and threw my computer against the wall and said to get a antivirus program or i can't use it.. i just chuckled and put avg free on their... oh and a quick link is www.free.avg.com than you don't have to search for the free version. and download the program not the installer. It is a bunch quicker in the end.
        i hear on ya about that! i have been using firefox for the past three years. lol and i still can't beli e how ppl get their pc infected and they use program like norton and zone alarm and their pc is like super slow! lol
        1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

what does the DNA symbol mean? i think it might be some sort of program or software, but i don't know.

later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Updated: Included two new programs with links in part 6.

Type-G, I'm working on a response for you, but I can't see the symbol, lol. My work computer has tight image restrictions and my internet is out at home
            Fix your Computer!

D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
            ┴─┴
            ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Ok, I've pretty much been all over this thread, lol. I have another dumbfuck problem, sigh!

It's my laptop again, the one with the cd-rom problem.

All day for long hours I've been browsing on the webs. Had to go take a bathroom break, come back and my screen is all static ( like static on a tv ) only it's still. Not fuzzing and they were brown and black colors. Closed the lid to put it in sleep but it didn't reconize it and kept on running. ( even the screen was still on with the lid closed )

Turned off the laptop ( press and hold the power button )

Took the battery out too. Waited a few seconds, and power on.

It would power up for a few seconds, then turn off, and repeat. All without the screen even turning on.

If I hold the ctl + alt + del buttons, the computer will stay on and the fan will run quietly, but the screen is still black ( not even the backlight )

Could it be my screen or my hardrive crapping out ?
              Last edited by ibr_adam09; 02-13-2010, 05:39 PM.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
              -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Awesome write up

And damn adam, that thing is badass in the oldest of school type ways lol. Nice.

life is good.

Comment

Great write up! Excellent info.

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                    Ok, I've pretty much been all over this thread, lol. I have another dumbfuck problem, sigh!

It's my laptop again, the one with the cd-rom problem.

All day for long hours I've been browsing on the webs. Had to go take a bathroom break, come back and my screen is all static ( like static on a tv ) only it's still. Not fuzzing and they were brown and black colors. Closed the lid to put it in sleep but it didn't recognize it and kept on running. ( even the screen was still on with the lid closed )

Turned off the laptop ( press and hold the power button )

Took the battery out too. Waited a few seconds, and power on.

It would power up for a few seconds, then turn off, and repeat. All without the screen even turning on.

If I hold the ctl + alt + del buttons, the computer will stay on and the fan will run quietly, but the screen is still black ( not even the backlight )

Could it be my screen or my hardrive crapping out ?
                    CD-rom failure, now screen issues and a system locking up... take them together and it sounds an awful lot like your motherboard is giving out. How old is this laptop? Also, how is the laptop usually placed when in use? I only ask because overheating could be an issue, though if it was your computer would just shut off from thermal protection.
                    Last edited by Masamune; 02-17-2010, 01:21 PM.
                    Fix your Computer!

┌─┐
                    ┴─┴
                    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

I bought it in August 08', but I believe it was produced in 2007. I usually place it a metal table top; however, my mom has been using it lately and that's when things started crapping out.

Im pretty sure it's the motherboard also. Every symptom leads to it. Im going to replace it and give the laptop to my dad.

For me, I just bought a new Acer Aspire 5738 PG and waiting for it to be delivered.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=153950

Phempa helped alot.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Almost two months now since I did this, computer has only crashed three times since. That's awesome considering it used to crash at least 3 times a day.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Can i post a readout from my netbook up here?

It has been acting weird all of a sudden and the other day it wouldn't boot into windows but i fixed it and it has been recovering from serious errors ever since.

Sometimes its fine but if i leave it on for a extended period of time it sometimes is frozen or whatever i dont know.

Yes its Windows if you haven't guessed.

Anyway its an Acer Aspire 1410. Dual core celeron, 2G ram blah blah blah

Here is the xml from the critical error report

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
                          - <System>
                          <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
                          <EventID>41</EventID>
                          <Version>2</Version>
                          <Level>1</Level>
                          <Task>63</Task>
                          <Opcode>0</Opcode>
                          <Keywords>0x8000000000000002</Keywords>
                          <TimeCreated SystemTime="2010-04-04T17:17:11.209227600Z" />
                          <EventRecordID>82758</EventRecordID>
                          <Correlation />
                          <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
                          <Channel>System</Channel>
                          <Computer>Ralph-PC</Computer>
                          <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
                          </System>
                          - <EventData>
                          <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
                          <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
                          <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
                          <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
                          <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
                          <Data Name="SleepInProgress">false</Data>
                          <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
                          </EventData>
                          </Event>

If you want anything else let me know, i did some scans hijack this checked msconfig but nothing out of the ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                            Can i post a readout from my netbook up here?

It has been acting weird all of a sudden and the other day it wouldn't boot into windows but i fixed it and it has been recovering from serious errors ever since.

Sometimes its fine but if i leave it on for a extended period of time it sometimes is frozen or whatever i dont know.

Yes its Windows if you haven't guessed.

Anyway its an Acer Aspire 1410. Dual core celeron, 2G ram blah blah blah

Here is the xml from the critical error report

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
                            - <System>
                            <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
                            <EventID>41</EventID>
                            <Version>2</Version>
                            <Level>1</Level>
                            <Task>63</Task>
                            <Opcode>0</Opcode>
                            <Keywords>0x8000000000000002</Keywords>
                            <TimeCreated SystemTime="2010-04-04T17:17:11.209227600Z" />
                            <EventRecordID>82758</EventRecordID>
                            <Correlation />
                            <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
                            <Channel>System</Channel>
                            <Computer>Ralph-PC</Computer>
                            <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
                            </System>
                            - <EventData>
                            <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
                            <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
                            <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
                            <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
                            <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
                            <Data Name="SleepInProgress">false</Data>
                            <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
                            </EventData>
                            </Event>

If you want anything else let me know, i did some scans hijack this checked msconfig but nothing out of the ordinary.
                            interestingly this isn't a malware problem. Update your realteak audio drivers. This is a perfect example of the problem being almost completely unrelated to the solution...

Answer pulled from here
                            Fix your Computer!

┌─┐
                            ┴─┴
                            ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune View Post
                              interestingly this isn't a malware problem. Update your realteak audio drivers. This is a perfect example of the problem being almost completely unrelated to the solution...

Answer pulled from here
                              OK well ill check that out. It actually hasn't crashed since but it doesn't hurt to update drivers.

Im going to attach the hijackthis file, if you wouldn't mind Masamune, could you look over it and let me know if you see anything suspicious.

The same netbook is just running weird and i cant tell what it is. Thanks!

Code:
                              Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
                              Scan saved at 1:19:10 PM, on 4/4/2010
                              Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.01.3504)
                              MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7600.16385)
                              Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
                              C:\Windows\PLFSetI.exe
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
                              C:\Users\Ralph\Program Files (x86)\DNA\btdna.exe
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer VCM\AcerVCM.exe
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer VCM\Vc.exe
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.EXE
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0409&m=aspire_1410&r=273611095426l0353z135w4791r305
                              R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
                              R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0409&m=aspire_1410&r=273611095426l0353z135w4791r305
                              R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0409&m=aspire_1410&r=273611095426l0353z135w4791r305
                              R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
                              R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
                              R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0409&m=aspire_1410&r=273611095426l0353z135w4791r305
                              R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = 
                              R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = 
                              R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
                              R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = 
                              F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe
                              O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
                              O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll
                              O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
                              O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
                              O2 - BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
                              O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.2.4204.1700\swg.dll
                              O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
                              O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe
                              O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
                              O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG9_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~2\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
                              O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
                              O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISTray] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe"
                              O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
                              O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
                              O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
                              O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
                              O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
                              O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
                              O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BitTorrent DNA] "C:\Users\Ralph\Program Files (x86)\DNA\btdna.exe"
                              O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
                              O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
                              O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
                              O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
                              O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
                              O4 - Global Startup: Acer VCM.lnk = ?
                              O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - res://C:\Windows\system32\GPhotos.scr/200
                              O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
                              O9 - Extra button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
                              O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
                              O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
                              O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll
                              O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll
                              O13 - Gopher Prefix: 
                              O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll
                              O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
                              O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
                              O23 - Service: AVG Free E-mail Scanner (avg9emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe
                              O23 - Service: AVG Free WatchDog (avg9wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
                              O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
                              O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: Acer ePower Service (ePowerSvc) - Acer Incorporated - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer ePower Management\ePowerSvc.exe
                              O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: GRegService (Greg_Service) - Acer Incorporated - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\GregHSRW.exe
                              O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
                              O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
                              O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTMon.exe
                              O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
                              O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: Raw Socket Service (RS_Service) - Acer Incorporated - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer VCM\RS_Service.exe
                              O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: PC Tools Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe
                              O23 - Service: PC Tools Security Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe
                              O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: TeamViewer 5 (TeamViewer5) - TeamViewer GmbH - C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\TeamViewer_Service.exe
                              O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: Updater Service - Acer - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Updater\UpdaterService.exe
                              O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Wat\WatUX.exe,-601 (WatAdminSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
                              O23 - Service: @%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)

--
                              End of file - 10569 bytes

Comment

hey ralphie i checked your log file, i dont really see nothing wrong but if im not a professional at reading logs from hijack, i use this analyzer www.hijackthis.de and its usually right all the time.
                                another thing i can tell you is you should get a better antivirus software like eset nod32 or kaspersky and you can also install malwarebytes those are some good protection softwares, AVG sucks
                                HOPE THIS HELPS
                                CB7_HULK SMASH!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X