No announcement yet.

Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, had 3" exhausts and was idling when I walked past. Sounded amazing!

Comment

Well Sally is still running top notch! Spinning 2nd and hooking in 3rd. The big news is I ordered injectors and booked the appointment to up the HP! I'm hoping to get between 450-500HP. This will all happen the last week of August.

I also started working on the tail lights again. I found some chemical shit that will take the paint off easily but if you let it drip or stay on too long it will chemical burn the glass. So this is me trying to save the chemical burned lens I did by accident.

Comment

It’s about time you up the boost on this thing! What chemicals did you use and I hope your wore gloves! What injectors did you go with?
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
          It’s about time you up the boost on this thing! What chemicals did you use and I hope your wore gloves! What injectors did you go with?
          Going to go with RC injectors actually, give them a try.

I used this stuff and OMFG Warning, do not get this shit on your skin! Even a little splatter the first 5 seconds your like "I can take it". Next 10 seconds you're running to the sink because you can feel it burning through your skin
          I'm going to try one more lens, but tape off the areas and hose it off right away.

Comment

Lmao “really works” clever name. I used aircraft paint stripper and that stuff was no joke would burn like a mofo. Are you upping to 1000cc? I haven’t tried RC, but they been around for a very long time. I do enjoy my ID 1050s but you have to either get the plug and play kit or do some wire splicing and delete the resistor box. Only complaint I have with them is the actual plug and play kit. They don’t clip onto the injector as securely as I would have liked.
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Lmao “really works” clever name. I used aircraft paint stripper and that stuff was no joke would burn like a mofo. Are you upping to 1000cc? I haven’t tried RC, but they been around for a very long time. I do enjoy my ID 1050s but you have to either get the plug and play kit or do some wire splicing and delete the resistor box. Only complaint I have with them is the actual plug and play kit. They don’t clip onto the injector as securely as I would have liked.
              Ya, They will be 1000CC. They will be high impedance and I'll be ditching the resistor box. Talking with the tuner I guess you just splice the wires into one. He noted that low impedance injectors are simply too old and easier to cut out any items that may fail and go with high tech.

Comment

Low impedance are actually a much more accurate injector when used with a proper driver circuit. However, as the tuner stated, they are older and there are more items that may fail, the resistor box being the only other part.....

Here is how I have wired a few friends resistor box deletes in the past.

by GhostAccord, on Flickr

High impedance is actually low tech, OEM's don't want to deal with the low impedance drivers and tuning. High impedance is just easier and cheaper!
                MR Thread
                GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

You know it's too bad you don't live closer GhostAccord (believe you are in NB)

Comment

Yes, Saint John NB to be exact. I don't get to NS very often. We usually head west or if we head east it's to PEI.

Earlier this year I was thinking about hitting the dyno @ Raven Autoports to tune up the Ridgeline. Unfortunately it's been out of commission for the past 2 months as I rebuild the heads.
                    MR Thread
                    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I use to fly into St John all the time on my way over to Europe. Y’all winters are no joke, especially the wind!

John all I did to bypass the resister box was go to the junkyard, grab a resister box cut the plug, solder and heat shrink all the wires together and be done with it. Then you still retain the OEM harness integrity and is easily reversible.
                      ~Nick~

Comment

I think you probably few into St. John's Newfoundland. The winters here in Saint John, New Brunswick, a little bit further south west, aren't quite as bad. We still live in shanties and igloos though.
                        MR Thread
                        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                          I think you probably few into St. John's Newfoundland. The winters here in Saint John, New Brunswick, a little bit further south west, aren't quite as bad. We still live in shanties and igloos though.
                          Yes you would be correct. My bad on the confusion.
                          ~Nick~

Comment

Yes you would be correct. My bad on the confusion.
                            lol.... all good! Very common mix up.
                            MR Thread
                            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Went and got the alignment done at Acura yesterday. Was funny to watch the guy driving it in stall it twice

Comment

Lude seats :drool

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X