Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Swedish CB3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dani Filth View Post
    the trunk lid you have is basically the same as the us model coupe. interesting.
    It's the same as a US sedan. The tails are the same, it's the license plate area that is wider.

going cheap on suspension is one of the dumbest things you can do.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

going cheap on suspension is one of the dumbest things you can do.
      Well, yes sure. But the thing is that I'm all into euro cars.. this is my first ever japanese car.
      I've spent all my time and money on my two other VWs.
      First, my Polo that is featured on AirSociety;

And my trackready Mark2 GTi;

I just wanted the car lowered so sleeves was the cheapest and easiest way to go..

Comment

oh yeah josh your right. i just saw the tails going to the licence plate recess. didnt think that the area was wider. so there are no shorter tails than that. the us coupes have longer inner lights.

j-ros do you have a honda dealership you could go to to order the garnish? most can order parts even if they dont carry them in stock

and it doesnt matter what cars your into. going cheap on suspension is unsafe. dont wreck that nice car by crashing it due to unsafe suspension parts. saying that you have experience makes your decision to use cheap parts even worse. you should know better

Comment

oh yeah josh your right. i just saw the tails going to the licence plate recess. didnt think that the area was wider. so there are no shorter tails than that. the us coupes have longer inner lights.

j-ros do you have a honda dealership you could go to to order the garnish? most can order parts even if they dont carry them in stock

and it doesnt matter what cars your into. going cheap on suspension is unsafe. dont wreck that nice car by crashing it due to unsafe suspension parts. saying that you have experience makes your decision to use cheap parts even worse. you should know better
          Yes, I have a dealership in town but I don't know how it works when I want USDM parts.. just have to ask I guess.
          Thanks for the info, In fact i've been looking on some Skunk2 full coilovers but that won't happen til the winter. It's not easy finding good parts to Hondas in Europe.

Comment

These are the only part number I can find for the USDM rear garnish:

74890-SM4-000ZQ GARNISH, LICENSE *YR94M* SEATTLE SILVER METALLIC
            74890-SM4-000ZP GARNISH, LICENSE *YR503M* ROSEWOOD BROWN METALLIC
            74890-SM4-000ZK GARNISH, LICENSE *NH538* FROST WHITE
            74890-SM4-000ZG GARNISH, LICENSE *NH503P* GRANADA BLACK PEARL

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

skunk2 suspension components are crap. dont waste your money on that!
              function and form autolife makes decent parts. look into them. personally i would go with the h&r cup kit, which is h&r springs and koni yellow shocks. if you have to adjust it, get koni yellows and ground control sleeves. better than any full coilover on the market. a hell of a lot better than junk2.

would usdm parts be legal, since your swedish plates are so much longer than the space provided on usdm parts?

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                These are the only part number I can find for the USDM rear garnish:

74890-SM4-000ZQ GARNISH, LICENSE *YR94M* SEATTLE SILVER METALLIC
                74890-SM4-000ZP GARNISH, LICENSE *YR503M* ROSEWOOD BROWN METALLIC
                74890-SM4-000ZK GARNISH, LICENSE *NH538* FROST WHITE
                74890-SM4-000ZG GARNISH, LICENSE *NH503P* GRANADA BLACK PEARL
                Wow thanks!
                Will def dig in this tomorrow, thanks again!

Comment

i also think that the color of your car is a color we dont have in the us, so if you get a garnish you will have to paint it to match

Comment

skunk2 suspension components are crap. dont waste your money on that!
                    function and form autolife makes decent parts. look into them. personally i would go with the h&r cup kit, which is h&r springs and koni yellow shocks. if you have to adjust it, get koni yellows and ground control sleeves. better than any full coilover on the market. a hell of a lot better than junk2.

would usdm parts be legal, since your swedish plates are so much longer than the space provided on usdm parts?
                    Again, thanks alot. As I said, I barely don't know anything about this.
                    Yeah with some paperwork and a lot of luck it will be streetlegal.
                    Sweden has so much imported cars so you can order legal USDM plates if your EDM plates don't fit your car, I just have to convince them haha.

It's called Arcadia Green Pearl.
                    Paint is no biggie, I work at a body shop with spray booth so all the work will be done by me.
                    Last edited by J-ROS; 06-04-2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Just ordered some USDM parts! Looking forward to the package.
                      Got some pics today aswell.

Comment

Sexy as hell man.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                        "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

damn she looks nice but yeah your best bet is to get the function and form coil overs type 1 for the cheaper ones i have them and love them
                          back at it again

Comment

What a great lookin sedan ..

And yes, it is ironic that we want JDM or EDM here and you folks want USDM .. ..

Speaking of which .. .. would it be too much to ask if you might be able to locate the clips for the flat EDM side moldings?

And welcome to the site, you're going to learn alot here about these accords.
                            It also appears that you not only have knowledge already in terms of tuning, but you also have the credits to go along with it. Congrads!

Once again, welcome .. make yourself at home, it's a wonderful living room to be in no?

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Welcome to the site:-) I'll trade you lights any day lol
                              1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                              2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Pretty wheels
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X