No announcement yet.

Import Alliance 2009 (July 25 & 26th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tristan said he was gonna try and come. but i know he workin on somethin special.

so i get to meet my brotha from anotha motha do i? haha this is a special occasion now lol. dont forget to add a plow to the front of ur car so you can shovel dead animals off the road while you drive.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Cont Me An My Lady In
      Her Name Is Mzpiff0jelly
      USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
      WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

you bringin both cars mike? jelly or 2tone?

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
          i wanna see jspec car but he isn't bringing it ill see type g's tomorrow so that one is off the list
          im bringing it to IA summer meet. im not bringing it to the IA spring meet in ATL in a week.

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
            im bringing it to IA summer meet. im not bringing it to the IA spring meet in ATL in a week.
            I was lucky enough to drool over your car at last year's IA meet, hopefully this year, I will catch up with you, it's been like an overdue reunion since nextgear back in the day.... Good times
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...06#post1675306 <~My Ride*
            1991 Satin Silver 2dr EX (sold to RonRon) Project car*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

Count Me in ill be rolling in with J-specCb4

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

^^ ahhah hell yeah. love ur car mang, cant wait to see her at IA. ill add ya on there.

Comment

i got the days off so im in, and then after that is a long haul to florida for a few days
                  MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

well my reservations for the holiday inn exress on mt juliet road are now set...cant wait for this weekend, it was a lot of fun last year.

My Members Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Sounds interesting.....keep me in the loop!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

i might go to this, we will see

Comment

I'll be there seeing as how I live like 45 minutes away

Comment

Put teh Shag Wagon as DOOWWWNNNN!!! Im committed and not backing out!!! I think its like a 6 hour drive for me though....BUT IM DOWN!!

Comment

now this is a list that looks to be promising.. still trying to get more of the FL crew to go but who knows !! you know i am going to be there and bringing both cars !! going to have to step up the game if some of the members on that list are going !! hope to see you guys there...

i won't be staying at any hotels nearby because i am going to be staying with Steve as usual so some of us are planning a pre-meet party on Friday. Might even just plan a party for after the meet. that is up to you guys. Let me know if you guys are down for this !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

You know I'm down jacob already took my days off from work!

Lou's Build Thread!
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                                "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X