Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Considering getting back into CB7 for a project car. What's a good price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering getting back into CB7 for a project car. What's a good price?

Hey yall, long time no see.

I'm thinking about buying a CB7 for a project car. I found old photos and became super nostalgic. I miss it. If I were to do it, what's the cheapest I can get away with.

||91 Accord EX|| All of my images are hosted courtesy of imageShack.com
    Door-Sensor fix (DIY)||Interfacing Arduino to Power locks
    RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.
    "The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said." - unknown
    "That's the funny thing about parts that break... they're never broken until they are!" -deevergote

At this point, it depends largely on your location. In my area, finding a rust-free cb7 is nearly impossible. Those that are usually sell for a fair amount.
    It also depends on what your plans are. If you plan on swapping out the engine and suspension, you can find a decent body with high miles for pretty cheap.

Comment

The nostalgia is real.

Comment

These are some old names I haven’t seen active in a long time. If your looking for a decent CB you’ll probably pay in the ballpark of 1500-2000.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I still lurk.

I still lust for another cb7. Whenever I see my old one, or clean ones like the new guy from Moscow, I spend an hour looking for a clean one to buy and then remember I don't have an extra $1000 to spend on one at the moment, especially since im a federal worker and I apparently work for free now.

Ive seen them as low as $400 and as much as $4000.

Depends on condition, mileage, and location like deev said.

There was a post on here not too long ago with two clean ones for sale. One was higher mileage, but both were immaculate.

Comment

I wouldn't mind getting another (still have my white k24 cb).

Recently drove an unmolested low mileage 92-93 EX 5spd. Right away took me back to the heyday of cb7tuner

Comment

Ive been browsing RHD imports and have come across a few. Look at that price!

https://www.rightdrive.ca/vehicle/19...-accord-2-2vi/

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa View Post
                The nostalgia is real.
                Holy crap. Youre not kidding havent seen you pop up in years.

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post

Recently drove an unmolested low mileage 92-93 EX 5spd. Right away took me back to the heyday of cb7tuner
                Im still bummed out I missed out on a chance to to meet you and Maury together! You guys were at HondaDay a few years ago with your Teg and I literally walked past it twice

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
                Ive been browsing RHD imports and have come across a few. Look at that price!

https://www.rightdrive.ca/vehicle/19...-accord-2-2vi/

Theyre popping up on FB. Maury had a SiT auto but then traded it back for a manual one. Heard he has a another wagon in his fleet.

I havent driven my wagon in a few months..I have a feeling once I get what I want done to it..Id be to paranoid to leave it anywhere.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post

I mean you've still got that sick AFM banner in your sig from 10 years ago.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                  X