H311RA151N : 1998 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You okay, man?

Valve cover looks good. Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Thanks and yeah, I'll get better. Hopefully quite a bit before I have to leave next week.

Comment

Pretty nice if I say so myself, bet its a blast to drive.

02 Crv
        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Thanks, it's pretty fun. Good daily driver. Should do well in the winter.

Comment

Back when I was younger I almost bought one it made around 350whp but the catch was the automatic slipped so bad in boost I passed on it. I'd most certainly own yours!

02 Crv
            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

I got lazy and just hand painted the letters black. It looks decent, better than it did. The main thing is it's not cracked like the original.

if I get back from Vancouver early enough I may put it on this coming weekend. With the new OEM gaskets.

Comment

Hope to be working on it this weekend. Resting up for my trip to Vancouver WA now. Leaving at 3:00 AM. Hope to be back Friday evening. See you guys later!

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                  Thanks guys.

Undergoing some health issues at the moment so not feeling very well. Had some teeth removed today and woke up in the emergency room.
                  Yo, hope you're feelin better Josh!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                    Yo, hope you're feelin better Josh!
                    Thanks Tommi. Long time no see.

Went in today and going in again on Monday. Hopefully putting the health ordeal behind me.

Comment

I meant to comment on this as well and forgot when I had time. Glad to hear that things are improving man. Never good to see one of our own suffer something minor or major. Hopefully you'll get to wrench on your new toy soon enough.
                      MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Thanks Rilas. I go back Monday at 8:00AM. Hopefully I'm well on my way to a good recovery. We will see.

I got the valve cover on today. No more leaking.

Comment

Tried to install the new fuel filter, turned out to be a pain. Looked for other options and wound up spending more than $500 on parts.

Just ordered:

FueLab 818 Complete Fuel Feed Upgrade Kit (Tank to Fuel Rail)

Extreme PSI Remote Oil Pressure Sending Unit Kit

Extreme PSI Polished Aluminum Spark Plug Cover

Redline Lightweight Shockproof Gear Oil

Auto Meter Ultra-Lite Gauge Oil Pressure 0-150psi

NGK Spark Plug Wire Set

-

Came out to $502 shipped. Wasn't planning on spending that much but I'm tired of the issues this car has.

One being the oil pressure gauges, both stock and aftermarket don't work.

The aftermarket VEI systems digital gauges, both oil pressure and boost were wired in by a fucking moron. Ripped part of it for the oil pressure out today.

Comment

And thanks to Mike I now have an Autometer 4303 boost gauge on the way to match the Autometer 4323 oil pressure gauge I purchased last night.

No more wiring BS from the previous owner regarding the damn gauges. I'm glad they didn't do much to the car because everything they did do was shotty.

Comment

Found a set of front seats. $25 each with brackets one hour north of Des Monies. I go next Tuesday the 17th to pick them up. Black leather.

Started reading on AN fittings for the FueLab 818 and realized I needed some tools.

Purchased:

G-Force 4720 6 Piece AN Wrench Set

Speedway Bench Vise Soft Aluminum Fitting Jaws

Heavy Duty Braided Hose Cutter

The G Force AN wrench set was on sale at Speedway for $39.99 and regularly goes for $89.99. So I'm glad to have picked everything up for the price of the AN wrenches alone.

Comment

Speedway order arrived.

Comment

Working...
                                X