Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so the turn signals are 194 for the amber ones right?
    1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

yes they are you can also use 168's

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
      Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Originally posted by rezist09 View Post
        so the turn signals are 194 for the amber ones right?
        Look for 194 NA if you want amber bulbs. (its what I use)

Comment

Rage! I just spent money replacing all 4 bulbs in both corners to have nice running lights again! I only spent like $12 on all 4 bulbs, but it would be a waste to replace them now... I guess I'll wire the bumpers to my running lights and start from there.

Comment

Buy LEDs anyway. They're cheap and you can save the regular bulbs as backups.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

What number are the revers light bulbs?

Comment

Not sure about 9091 but 9293 are 1156. Single filament.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

This is by far my favorite purely appearance/functionality upgrades that I have done with this car.

Now have a full LED third brake light, in the stock housing as well.

Comment

Just found this thread, revival time.

Going to do LED conversions interior soon.

life is good.

Comment

Noah, this thing is old, lol.

Other than my cluster/HVAC bulbs, dome, brakes/tails and front turns, im all LED. The cluster/HVAC and dome will be done in time. Front turns as well. The rear tails is where im in the middle. I can get a set of FULL LED tails for about $600. Or, i could just put in LED bulbs. Not sure yet. Id love the full set but thats alot to invest on tail lights.

Comment

If I just put in the LED bulbs without the equalizers, would the hyperlink hurt the electrical circuitry? Or it just blink fast and does not hurt any thing?
                        So the more LEDs in the bulb the brighter it is? Also, I want LED in my cluster, what color should I choose? Blue or could white do?

Thanks.

Comment

I dont know that hyperblinking would hurt the circuitry but it might as it's blinking twice as fast.

As for the cluster, it's your car dude. Do whatever color you want.

Comment

Could any one confirm if the hyperblink will hurt the circuitry?
                            Thanks.

Comment

Could we replace the turning lights relay under the internal fuse box to reduce the hyperblink?
                              On Ebay they sell one for motocycles. I would imagine they make one for our cars?
                              What type of relay is for our cars? How many prongs?

Thanks.

Comment

Whats wrong with an equalizer?

Comment

Working...
                                X