No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just installed my legend hood props today. Unfortunately they're only strong enough to hold up the hood... I guess I'll pick up some new ones from autozone or ebay or something like that. Other than that I love them and they look cool. Pics soon.
    Last edited by Mike1357; 06-27-2010, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
      Just installed my legend hood props today. Unfortunately they're only strong enough to hold up the hood... I guess I'll pick up some new ones from autozone or ebay or something like that. Other than that I love them amd they look cool. Pics soon.
      aren't they supposed to hold up the hood??

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
        aren't they supposed to hold up the hood??
        I meant to say they're not strong enough to push the hood up. They'll hold the hood just fine but it wont push the hood up from closed.

Comment

Took some pics of the hood props tonight after the rain died down.

And I finally got around to taking my seat covers off. I'm sick of not being able to use my armrest and having to adjust the covers all the time to actually cover the seats. Years of sitting out in the Florida sun with no tint or car cover trashed the leather interior. Discolored and cracked leather FTL. Also recently changed the spark plugs in the CB. It was definitely time!

Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Looking good! I just noticed you have leather seats...but they need work!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              Looking good! I just noticed you have leather seats...but they need work!
              Yeah just about everything in or on the car needs work.

Comment

Got some blackhoused lights. I need to swap in my 92-93 glass. Gonna rock these until I blackhouse the stock lights and put the original housings back on.
                Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Well I pulled the glass off tonight. I gotta get some silicone so I can swap the glass. I think I'll have it swapped by the end of next weekend.

Comment

Dropdropdropdrop.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                      Dropdropdropdrop.
                      Once bills are paid. I have a lock on some springs, I just need to get struts.
                      Last edited by Mike1357; 06-27-2010, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Nice, which setup are you going with?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Nice, which setup are you going with?
                          I'm gonna get Flatline's old lowering springs. Seems I'm getting a lot of his old parts... I need to pick up some struts though. But before all that happens, I should be getting an exhaust sometime in January.

Comment

maroon leather huh. very unique

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                              I'm gonna get Flatline's old lowering springs. Seems I'm getting a lot of his old parts... I need to pick up some struts though. But before all that happens, I should be getting an exhaust sometime in January.
                              Nice, I got a couple of his old parts too! Lol What's wrong with your exhaust?
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                                maroon leather huh. very unique
                                Yeah, didn't know it was such a unique option until recently. I like it with the exception of the cracks and discoloration.

Nice, I got a couple of his old parts too! Lol What's wrong with your exhaust?
                                Uh, it's stock... (and has a leak somewhere...)

Comment

Working...
                                X