• Show
Clear All

Looks so smooth!! Damn you and your skills

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
      Looks so smooth!! Damn you and your skills
      thanks maury

Comment

Glad to see your still at it Larry. Progress looks good.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
          Glad to see your still at it Larry. Progress looks good.
          same here brother, I'm highly happy with this build this time aroundkj

Comment

Heres a update:
            1) the cabin harness the goes to the computer, under-dash harness, under-hood fusebox and both headlights are out. I am redoing it. Taking both engine harness plugs and rerouting them. So they both can come out where i want them. Same goes for the underhood fuse box, which will be under the dash somewhere lol. I right side where i need it. Just have to lengthen one wire. Next is the left side

2) Since we are slow at work i redid the engine harness at work aswell. Now i just need to plug each plug on the motor and go from there.

3) Mocked up the fuel fittings for the fuel feed line. Ill take these to work and flare the line and that will be done.

4) Test fitting the brake booster/master. Cant wait to paint it and install the lines and fittings.

Last edited by oneoffaccord; 02-15-2017, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Another slow day at work resulting in some more progress. Cleaned the fuel/brake brackets. Stripped the metal strips that go on to the brackets, going to paint them tomorrow a stain black. Also brought in my fuel feed line and installed the AN fitting for the fuel line.

Comment

Slow at work resulted in me finishing up these brackets. Its crazy what a few hours of no work can bring

Comment

This looks like great progress. Can't wait to see more.

Curiously, what was the reasoning behind the RSX booster and MC?
                  http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAccord View Post
                    This looks like great progress. Can't wait to see more.

Curiously, what was the reasoning behind the RSX booster and MC?
                    Both are smaller and look better than the bulky factory one.

Comment

A little update but not much. I received battery cable thru stud yesterday. Mounted that, added the power wire for the starter. Came out great.. More updates to come.

Comment

I have the firewall studs as well, but I don't have cables with those 90-degree boots on them. That makes it look a lot better!
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                          I have the firewall studs as well, but I don't have cables with those 90-degree boots on them. That makes it look a lot better!
                          thanks man. its those little details that stand out

Comment

Is the RSX brake booster and clutch master cylinder a bolt on affair? Those look so much better in the engine bay than the stock ones. I know we can do the S2K clutch master cylinder but it requires the spacer. Would be nice not to have to buy 2 pieces to get a better master cylinder.
                            MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
                              Is the RSX brake booster and clutch master cylinder a bolt on affair? Those look so much better in the engine bay than the stock ones. I know we can do the S2K clutch master cylinder but it requires the spacer. Would be nice not to have to buy 2 pieces to get a better master cylinder.
                              both are a bolt on affair. I ran both the rsx brake master/booster in my brothers 93 se and in my 95 civic coupe. pretty much all Honda ones should fit

Comment

So is the only reason for the RSX master/booster for looks?

Comment

Working...
                                X