X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhiteShift View Post
    New ass...............

Depo red clear baby!!!
    looks really good, i like the look of red/clears, and its even better on white cbs like yours

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
      I suppose I should show at least a pic of my car for the new season. I will try to make it out to some meets this year, but probably not the one coming up in May. Hopefully with my wheels on after I get some suspension.

I hope to become more regular again on this board.

The car also has JDM fenders painted to match, as I had them installed after I was hit. Unfortunately, I haven't found sidemarkers for it locally yet. More pictures upon request.
      Wow! It's nice to see a older member come back strong with a clean CB.
      Interior is MINT!

Great find. See you someday.

Originally posted by WhiteShift View Post
      New ass...............

Depo red clear baby!!!

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
      Don't have a personal car at the moment...I use my company car

First I had this - 2012 Chevy Volt

Now I drive this - 2008 Dodge Sprinter

Both are very fun lol
      I see you like that Home Depot location a lot Chris.
      Current:
      2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
      1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
      1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

One of the heatshields on my exhaust between the cat and the resonator has decided to half let go. It's spot welded on at each end and one of the spot welds has given out so it's dangling. Now, when I go over bumps, it smoetimes scrapes.

I figure it's not worth the time to get one little spot weld re-done for a heat shield, so I think I'm just going to let nature take its course.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
          Wow! It's nice to see a older member come back strong with a clean CB.
          Interior is MINT!

Great find. See you someday.
          Thanks! I will try to make it out to some meets this year. We'll see how work goes.
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

leaking brake fluid from 3 spots underneath the car -_-
            a bolt came unloose from the shifter, so I can not switch into any gear, car is stuck in nuetral.

getting it towed tmw morning.

i swear to god, this car knows when payday is.... every pay day it just wants to empty my pockets.... no wonder im always broke. lol
            Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

heres a picture of the map lights I installed in my cb its from a 90's teggy
              always wanted to put this in had it for a while never had the time till recently

don't mind the greesy roofliner she's cleaned up now haha

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
              4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
              yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
              1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
              1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

H22 going in tomorrow, I'll post pictures when I'm done

Will have F22a1 parts for sale if anyone needs something
                Last edited by Monza; 04-13-2012, 09:02 PM.

MRT - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172713

1993 Accord Ex

Comment

cars on its way to getting fixed, brake leak, gas leak, shifter assembly all fixed, now i just need a new clutch appearently... so doing the rear main seal as i was leaking slightly and hopefully all is well aterwards.

Comment

Just ordered Koni Srt.s. and bought some Tokico Springs of another Member.

Heads Up, Koni Srt.s are currently $70 each on Konis' web site.

...And I got a trailer hitch and draw bar for $55 Shipped. Kinda the opposite direction though haha. But i should be able to tow my boat/utility trailer/bike rack/future pop up trailer.

Comment

My clutch pedal lost pressure on the way home from work yesterday. I thankfully had enough pressure for the clutch to still work and get me home. The reservoir was pretty much empty when I got home.

I got a buddy to come over and help me bleed the clutch out today. I couldn't find any leaks, but the fluid that came out was black. It maintained pressure for a trip around the block afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post
                        My clutch pedal lost pressure on the way home from work yesterday. I thankfully had enough pressure for the clutch to still work and get me home. The reservoir was pretty much empty when I got home.

I got a buddy to come over and help me bleed the clutch out today. I couldn't find any leaks, but the fluid that came out was black. It maintained pressure for a trip around the block afterward.
                        Look in side the car up were the clutch pedal pushes the rod through the firewall for a leak, when the master cylinder leaks in comes on in inside of the car
                        Last edited by Monza; 04-29-2012, 10:13 AM.

MRT - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172713

1993 Accord Ex

Comment

Originally posted by Monza View Post
                          Look in side the car up were the clutch pedal pushes the rod through the firewall for a leak, when the master cylinder leaks in comes on in inside of the car
                          x2m nove any floor mats and take a look where that rod runs through the firewall, it should be bone dry down there.

on a birghter note... my car is fixed, back up and running

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post

Good luck!

Originally posted by trinistylez View Post
                            cars on its way to getting fixed, brake leak, gas leak, shifter assembly all fixed, now i just need a new clutch appearently... so doing the rear main seal as i was leaking slightly and hopefully all is well aterwards.
                            Get her up and running!
                            Oh yeah if your going to do the rear main seal you might as well do the crank and cam seal at the same time. TAS Auto has them for DIRT cheap.

Originally posted by Punkrampant View Post
                            Just ordered Koni Srt.s. and bought some Tokico Springs of another Member.

Heads Up, Koni Srt.s are currently $70 each on Konis' web site.

...And I got a trailer hitch and draw bar for $55 Shipped. Kinda the opposite direction though haha. But i should be able to tow my boat/utility trailer/bike rack/future pop up trailer.
                            Very nice good decent combo.
                            Will you be lowered for the meet?
                            Current:
                            2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                            1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                            1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Monza View Post
                              Originally posted by trinistylez View Post
                              x2m nove any floor mats and take a look where that rod runs through the firewall, it should be bone dry down there.
                              I'll have a look up under my dash tonight. The fluid level hasn't dropped since I bled it and filled it back up.

In other news, I installed my H22 plenum, H23 throttle body and spacer made from a gutted IAB plate last week. It runs more or less the way it should, but I still have some more fiddling to get it to run just right. The idle is still a bit erratic and sometimes does the up and down rev so I think I'll have to bleed the coolant AGAIN I think the throttle stop may need adjusting again and the idle to be adjusted AGAIN. I think I also may have an issue with the electrical connector to my IACV.

As far as performance gains from this swap goes, I definitely haven't felt any "night and day" difference like some on this forum have claimed. I think it pulls a bit better through the middle of the RPM range and helps with highway merging, but I'm not completely sure. Honestly, I think I felt a bigger difference swapping off my winter tires.

Comment

Thanks for telling me to check up by the pedal. It's definitely leaking there so now I need a new clutch master cylinder.

It seems once you start giving a car attention, it just demands more and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X