Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run the Pirelli P6000 , 225-45-17 on mine . love the Grip .

Not Cheap Yo.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Pirelli P4 Four Seasons. 205/60/15 I hate the size, love the tire though. $$$
      wat?

Comment

Falken Ziex 512 size is just about perfect 215-45-r17. just the tire noise is annoying. ive had 2 sets of em.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position:

Everything thing I stated in the previous post still stands. About 7 posts back. This is after a few months on them. No road noise, excellent grip in all weather, gives driver additional confidence, they can take a pot hole without bubbling (hit one or two medium ones and tires are holding up great), not sure about wear life yet, but I have done a few major burn outs, and fronts still look very good.

Overall: 9/10.
          Last edited by Straight Success; 07-20-2011, 12:46 AM.
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

205/65/r15 (forgot the name though). no rubbing at all.

theyve lasted a long time now. still got a lot of deep thread. & grips well for being so tall. even on mountain roads. not so quiet on the highway though

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Continental Extreme Contact DWS

Today I ordered a set of Continental Extreme Contact DWS (Ultra High Performance Grand Touring All Season) tires. I ordered them in 215/45/17, and the reviews on this tire were phenomenal, so I figured I just had to try them.

I was juggling between some more Bridgestones (BS) or Michelins (MCH) with emphasis on the latter, but the price is what influenced my final decision. The Conti's had the same user rating (actually with about 40%more users/reviewers) as the MCH and BS. I was able to save about $175.00.

They'll be put on this week and put to the test. Perfecting timing too as we are in the middle of winter, and I get to see how they do in snow. I think they'll do well as 90% of the reviews said they handle like snow tires almost. Stay tuned for follow up.

EDIT: I'm a little pissed because I went back and read some of the bad reviews on this tire, and they were really bad. Luckily, TR gives the 60 day satisfaction guarantee. If they don't perform well, I'll try to exchange them for some Michelins of Bridgestones and pay the difference. I'll give them a fair chance. Stay posted.
              Last edited by Straight Success; 01-24-2012, 09:21 AM.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Cooper Zeon ZPT 195/50/15 on nissan steelies. Cooper makes some tough tires, Ride Grip & wear are very good. Waiting to redo my suspension and then hit some twisties that go up and down hill and see how they hold up

Comment

fuzion hri lol no really. cheap and not thinking of running them longer than a year.

oh i usually run trojan ecstacy when i piihb! :up:

Comment

Working...
                  X