X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post

Nice pickup. I'm thinking of getting the ATI unit for my Vette since the OEM units are garbage. I'm on my 3rd in just over a year.

Comment

Initial buy-in is expensive, but it says it's rebuildable and tunable, so I don't think you'd be risking much in the long run.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          So apparently I bought some Ohio fresh eggs from fleetw00d...

Is that my lip?

Comment

Originally posted by yh61r View Post
            Is that my lip?
            No, just some manual swap parts I needed. PM sent about the lip.

Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

OBX Header, so much better quality than the stupid eBay on I bought before. I hope it fits like it's supposed to!

photo web hosting
              I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                Initial buy-in is expensive, but it says it's rebuildable and tunable, so I don't think you'd be risking much in the long run.
                Oh absolutely. It just pains me that the original repair cost me nearly $900 for a crappy OEM part. Now I'll be out another $900+ to get it done, but the balancer wobble / chirp is infuriating.

Comment

Nice surprise on the doorstep this morning! I was told these wouldn't be shipped out for another couple weeks. 11.5:1.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Nice looking slug.

Only brand I deal with when it comes to pistons.
                    MR Thread
                    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Comment

Been a while since I've happened across anything worthy of adding to the collection... but a wild Datsun appeared!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Nice! I haven't seen any of the white ones, just the black. I did happen across the new R30 this week though.

Comment

bought a vw trans at the half off weekend...it has a hole in it but im hoping the final drive is still good.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Added 3 more Racing Hart Tracers to my collection.

Scored this suspension setup for $180 on Black Friday....Bilstein HD shocks and Neuspeed Sport Springs. Will probably end up flipping them for profit.

Comment

I got a 12” JBL subwoofer for $29.99, a ported enclosure for $31.50, BOSS wiring kit for $18.99, and a Kicker CXA600.1 for $87 & change. I’m excited that I came out less than $200. It’s going in the S15.

And a 2.5” 12” cherry bomb, Magnaflow Rumbler, piping, and a turn down. Also on the S15. I might start calling it the SS15 when the v8 is in.

Comment

Working...
                                X