No announcement yet.

Wickit : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about painting the wheels soon!!! Should I go Black or Gray and Polish or like a powder white?
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

good price you got it for bro looks like the beginning of a fun and addicting project

Comment

Originally posted by Julio@Bisimoto View Post
        good price you got it for bro looks like the beginning of a fun and addicting project
        haha i know, and yes. VERY addicting but it is fun(: haha i just need job. Instead of sometimes getting a little money from craigslist jobs. lol I hate being 15! Stupid "insurance policies" LMAO its gonna be a slow build for now.

Comment

Read through the DIY section. I bought my car when I was your age without much money.

The DIY section has alllllll sorts of fun, cheap, effective mods.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
          I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
            Read through the DIY section. I bought my car when I was your age without much money.

The DIY section has alllllll sorts of fun, cheap, effective mods.
            Very true....junk yards are awsome two at 15 i spent lots of time going through them when i was your age....heck i still do lol....and you can find rims sterio systems ect ect if you hit them up frequantly.....you have to get to the cars when they first get in thats when you get the good stuff....thats why i say go an lot
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Haha I plan on it to get some tails, hopefully headlights, rims, some interior components but I'm not sure how to get all of it off and back on but I plan on MEMORIZING the DIY sections. Lol thanks guys! But also do I just pay for entrance or for parts as well? I've never gone to one.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                do I just pay for entrance or for parts as well? I've never gone to one.
                Here you just pay for parts.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Ohh well it's just $2 for entrance, hahah but yeah thanks guys!

Comment

Picked up a valve cover gasket today! My friend's dad is putting it on Sunday! I'm so excited to get a problem fixed! Updated/organized the OP

Comment

Added this:

and moved this to a new spot:

Comment

Valve cover gasket was replaced today. Just got back from installing! Just a few more thongs and she will be running perfect!

Comment

Transmission flushed today! Shifting is still a bit rough but A LOT better.

Comment

nice ride!
                            Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                              Transmission flushed today! Shifting is still a bit rough but A LOT better.
                              You should next try cleaning the shift solenoids on the front of the transmission.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                                You should next try cleaning the shift solenoids on the front of the transmission.
                                Idk what and where those are but I'll see if my auto shop teacher can show and help me. Lol thanks for the advice tho bro! And since it's reaching almost 275k miles I'm not TOO surprised that it needs more work. Lol but I'ma give it a shot and hopefully it helps. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X