Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

egr block off plate

made out of aluminum, took 30 minutes.

NOTE: Installing an EGR block-off plate with a stock PT3 or PT6 ECU requires the EGR valve to be electronically & vacuum connected, as well as the EGR control solenoid in the emissions control box. If you have chipped ECU that does not recognize and EGR system, you are all set (ie. P06, etc).
    Last edited by HondaFan81; 02-26-2009, 01:38 PM.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

you should make 25 of them and sell them at 20 a piece make some change off of that shit lol looks really good compared to the DIY one i made. mine is more like, "f it, it blocks the port and you never see it" kinda thing lol are you gonna just bolt your EGR valve back on top of it and leave it plugged in so your dont throw a CEL? thats what i did, works fine...no CEL

-sean
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX View Post
      you should make 25 of them and sell them at 20 a piece make some change off of that shit lol looks really good compared to the DIY one i made. mine is more like, "f it, it blocks the port and you never see it" kinda thing lol are you gonna just bolt your EGR valve back on top of it and leave it plugged in so your dont throw a CEL? thats what i did, works fine...no CEL

-sean
      at 20 bucks a piece and it take me 30 minutes = $40/hr for mass production. i make 50 an hour doing maintainence work.

this was for a h22 swapped coupe that runs a P28 so we dont need EGR. ive made plates that go under the egr valve, my project and my DD run egr block off plates,
      I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        at 20 bucks a piece and it take me 30 minutes = $40/hr for mass production. i make 50 an hour doing maintainence work.

this was for a h22 swapped coupe that runs a P28 so we dont need EGR. ive made plates that go under the egr valve, my project and my DD run egr block off plates,
        $50 an hour? bro what do you do? i need to be like you when I grow up lol. Auto Tech tho...
        Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
        Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
        Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
        Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

my dad made a few of those for me when i was running the p28 on my cb.

Comment

Originally posted by Shay91Racer View Post
            $50 an hour? bro what do you do? i need to be like you when I grow up lol. Auto Tech tho...
            i do autmotive maintainence work on hondas...thats what i charge 50/hr and i dont have any overhead. the customer's are getting a heal of a deal and i pocket all cash.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

can you make me one?
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

KMS sells them for 12 shipped on ebay.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                  KMS sells them for 12 shipped on ebay.
                  which is why i dont mass produce one. hard to compete with a chromed at KMS one.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

<-- has 1 of few wed3k egr block off plate.

wed3k=god
                    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

hey guys this may sound like a stupid question but what is the point for blocking the egr?
                      51% motherfucker 49% son of a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                        <-- has 1 of few wed3k egr block off plate.

wed3k=god
                        thats my stage one egr block off, to still retain the stock egr. this one was for dany0 and hes going to run that p28 which completely eliminates egr.

we run egr block off plates because California emissions is a bunch of fucking bullshit, just like the rest of this fucking place.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

hey how much would you charge me for one though? kms soesn't have anything for sale on ebay now.
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

i've made a few of these in the past. it's a quick and easy mod.
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                              X