Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wagon

Still needs a lot of work but soon she'll get there!

I was looking at a wagon on craigslist that looked a lot like that one, I have seen wagons in a lot worse condition than that one. Good luck with the project, good to see some more local(to me) cars.
    Last edited by talonted1990; 08-30-2017, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by talonted1990 View Post
      I was looking at a wagon on craigslist that looked a lot like that one, I have seen wagons in a lot worse condition that one. Good luck with the project, good to see some more local(to me) cars.
      Thanks, probably the same one lol. There was also a green wagon at the same time locally on CL when I bought this one. Was about the same condition but wanted a little more for it.

Comment

Originally posted by EG9 View Post
        Thanks, probably the same one lol. There was also a green wagon at the same time locally on CL when I bought this one. Was about the same condition but wanted a little more for it.
        If I remember correctly you got a good deal for your wagon, that's why I was looking at it also. I would have liked to get the green wagon but I am running out of driveway space.

Comment

Originally posted by talonted1990 View Post
          If I remember correctly you got a good deal for your wagon, that's why I was looking at it also. I would have liked to get the green wagon but I am running out of driveway space.
          There was a lot wrong with it that wasn't listed in the CL post. Stuff I'm still finding out lol.

Found out last week as well I have water leaking in from somewhere

Gonna start addressing that problem next week or so.

Comment

Wagons are really cool. I yanked my h22 out of a cb9. Looks like yours has the tan interior. I've only seen one wagon with a gray interior. I got the rear carpet piece resting over my wagon trunk mod. You got the roof rack too. That's a nice bonus. Good score all around.
            5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
              Wagons are really cool. I yanked my h22 out of a cb9. Looks like yours has the tan interior. I've only seen one wagon with a gray interior. I got the rear carpet piece resting over my wagon trunk mod. You got the roof rack too. That's a nice bonus. Good score all around.
              Thanks! Yea I like it, gonna take some work but it'll get there eventually lol.

As far as the interior I've thought about swapping it over to black/grey interior. I'm not a fan of tan interior. In my '04 accord sedan I had I did a full interior swap from tan to grey/black interior. Super nice thing with this wagon is the dash is already black!

Comment

Lol bad thing about the black dash is that the rest of the black interior is the hardest interior to find. It mainly only comes in one sedan. One year only. Black plastics can be found in Phoenix red DX models. But the powerd door panels (not DX manual roll up) and the seats themselves are a tough one. The leather seats are almost always tore up with the age of these cars. Gray will be more accessible in the pick a parts. It's a green wagon right?

~Mark~

Comment

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
                  Lol bad thing about the black dash is that the rest of the black interior is the hardest interior to find. It mainly only comes in one sedan. One year only. Black plastics can be found in Phoenix red DX models. But the powerd door panels (not DX manual roll up) and the seats themselves are a tough one. The leather seats are almost always tore up with the age of these cars. Gray will be more accessible in the pick a parts. It's a green wagon right?
                  Mine is a black wagon.

I actually will keep my seats and have them redone along with the roof panel have it recovered. Mostly all I'd need are the interior panels. The door panels will be redone as well since I'll be doing a custom audio install.

Comment

Oh nice. I haven't seen a black wagon yet either. Figures it has the tan interior. My black coupe had the tan also. IMHO the tan is hideous. If you even look at it wrong it can stain. Its probably the most common CB interior color I've seen also. That thing would be sick with the black SE interior. There is a red cloth I've seen in sedans that would look good. Too bad you're so far from me. I've got a extra black hood lol.

~Mark~

Comment

good deal on the wagon love to have a black one myself.Good luck on the wagon project.

Comment

Starting to put all the interior back together. The tan interior is gone......finally got the black/grey! Will post up some pics soon.....

Comment

good base, theyre rare good luck.

Comment

Just about done with interior swap from tan to grey/black.

Loving it so far.......

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Working...
                              X