Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1993 Accord Se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays Update

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

ok seeing that we have the exact same car i have question. there is some rust build up on my header when it connects to the block and is the source to a minor leak. i really didnt want to try and grind it so i went to advanced auto and got a new one....well it was wrong. It went to One pipe instead of two like the down pipe has on my car. I know for a fact its a 93' accord se. it was mfg in 4/93' in japan (thats what the sticker on the inside of my door says) so its not like its a late 93' or mfg in another country. Can u give me any info on what exact header i need or a parts number. maybe some where i can get a cheap stock one. thanks.

Comment

well a lot of people get an aftermarket one my bisimoto witch can cost up to $700, or you can get ebay ones for like $50-70 but they can leak so you have to bolt them extremely tight or get subaru gaskets, but they junkyard is where you can find a used header, look for the f22a4 motor, they have better stock headers than a f22a6, thats basically in all SE models

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Interesting eyebrow application.

Car is looking great as always. Keep it clean!

Comment

thanks man, im not so sure of the eyebrows, should I keep em' or take em off?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

well which motor do i have in my se? the a1 or a4 i cant find it anywhere. and where can i get the stock header for the f22a4 and the f22a1? im just trying to get the stock one, not some performance one. i want this fixed asap. Also Advanced told me that there are header gaskets that arent metal but more of a silicon/rubber material. Do you recommend these and which kind should i get?
              Last edited by hckyrokr16; 08-14-2011, 02:46 AM.

Comment

junkyard is the best bet, i'm not sure about gaskets, you can post something and someone could most likely help you better

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by hckyrokr16 View Post
                  well which motor do i have in my se? the a1 or a4 i cant find it anywhere. and where can i get the stock header for the f22a4 and the f22a1? im just trying to get the stock one, not some performance one. i want this fixed asap. Also Advanced told me that there are header gaskets that arent metal but more of a silicon/rubber material. Do you recommend these and which kind should i get?
                  u have an SE. most likely u have an A6 motor (4-2-1 header). and yup junk yard is pretty much your best bet at finding that

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

Refresher yo

took the 6th gen visor off and slapped it on here! i put on a templet if i possibly get intersection lights, to see how they look

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

currently hacking the 90 91 grille

Last edited by keepinitclean; 08-22-2011, 08:41 PM.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Damn. So effing clean. Great choice on the wheels.

Those interior lights are freakin bright.

K...I have ONE nitpick about your car. I don't like the red intake manifold. Love everything else. This car is a true gem.
                        Last edited by crazymikey; 08-22-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

thanks man, only $15 bucks for all the lights

ehhh i didnt see anyone else paint it red, so I said screw it, be unique

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

It looks good, I just feel it's a little too much red with the valve cover already nicely painted.

Did you paint over the PGMFI emblem on the top of the manifold or just take it off?

Comment

Umm yeah, I painted over 0.o didn't know we could take it off, I painted it like a week after I joined the the site

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Oh haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X