Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

BOSE System problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOSE System problem

Hey guys,

I saw on my cd player that it says E-01

Does anyone know what that means!?!

I'm freaking out, its not playing CDs only AM anf FM radio

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Try this

I have 2 SE's both have changers with stock Bose Radios I don't have any accurate solutions right now but I would unplug the changer and it should reset try unplugging and pluggin back about a 5 mins or so good luck Billy
    Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

Is this a new headunit that was installed or a stock headunit?

Comment

Its stock and I uplugged it and still the same thing...Should I get a new Changer or CD player? I also took out the battery and inputted the Code and it still didn't work

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Try this disconnect changer turn key to accs let radio play after turn it all off plug it back then it should work try that good luck again if you get a new one it will have to be an alpine that's what is compatable to our headunits check the wiring to see if it is on the back din hole tight I know it's hard to get back there . good luck
          Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

Thanks for all the help bro, I'll try it later so my dad can see it with me...I love alpine!!! Our home sound system is worth 20 grand and I don't tolerate well with audio problems!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I have my stock one. Changed it at 76k miles. Now at 101k so i would say about a year and a half it has been sitting in my closet lol. If in fact yours is faulty.

Comment

Look in the owners manual, it has the error codes in it

edit: i found my 93 manual

E-01 means the disc changer has malfunctioned
                Last edited by Tippey764; 04-13-2011, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Hey you never told us if it was working again does is the changer working?

Comment

Must be pooched if it's malfunctioned. Maybe it needs a cleaning? Try putting in one of those cleaning discs withthe little brush on it that cleans the eye.

I've got the Bose in my SE, but it's am/fm/cassette.

Comment

Sorry guys, I've been on vacation and i checked the player before I left and it doesnt work, I uplugged it, imma try the disc cleaner, thanks guys

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

is it moving the disks into the lazer reader?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Okay i've gotten back from Vaca and I have noticed that the player isn't even taking in the discs, so the arm to move it must not be working, I used a different CD holder and it still didn't work, I even tried cleaning the eye but it doesnt work....does anyone know where I can find a CD changer or a new head unit(Double Din)for a good price?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                          X