No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine stopped holding files. One day everything was gone, so I started re-uploading, and then a few days later everything that I had put on there just disappeared again. I think it's because I had a habit of leaving it in the car, even when it was freezing cold out. For a while before it finally 'died', it would lock itself on that dark screen with the Apple logo, but after it was warmed up again (sometimes needing to be plugged into the computer; I never reset it like it recommended), it would finally accept the hold-the-buttons restart and be good to go. Once everything disappeared, I finally had reason to try the full, back to factory spec, reboot. It didn't rescue it.

The new one is still 128GB, which should be enough. My Classic was 160GB and I like to have my entire library on me, as well. I have a TON of music, but not (yet) enough to fill that. There are things the Touch does a lot better, but it's also very annoying in a lot of ways. I know that enough people stream these days that traditional MP3 players are almost obsolete, but it's still seriously annoying that they couldn't have kept the Classic line going. Not everyone wants the latest tech. I would love for my phone and a large-capacity MP3 player to be one device for the sake of convenience, but if the iPod Touch is anything to go off of, I definitely do not want an iPhone in my life.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-24-2018, 02:56 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Phantom 3 Professional

Last edited by GTRON; 01-26-2018, 12:15 AM.
      I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Do drones have pretty good range, as far as distance from the remote? I've been thinking about getting one (and some GoPros) for making driving videos in the mountains.
        Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-25-2018, 01:32 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
          Do drones have pretty good range, as far as distance from the remote? I've been thinking about getting one (and some GoPros) for making driving videos in the mountains.
          The Phantom 3 Advanced and Pro both have a range of up to 3 miles, all of the new DJI stuff is even better (and even more expensive! ).
          I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Oh yea, I hear you. My wife, gf at the time, bought me an ipod video in like 2008/2009. It was really cool, and I dug it, but it was limited in storage. I actually ended up losing it and someone took it instead of turning it in.

I eventually got the ipod classic that I have now, and its great. It just works. I got it back yesterday and its working good so far. Ill have to see how the battery lasts, as I do not recall ipod batteries being great. I remember being lucky if you got through a 2 hour flight.

I leave mine out in the car 24/7 as well, since I only use it for commuting etc. I know that probably had something to do with killing off my battery because I had similar issues as you with freezes and needing to sit plugged in before it would "respond", but interestingly, my music never disappeared.

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
            Mine stopped holding files. One day everything was gone, so I started re-uploading, and then a few days later everything that I had put on there just disappeared again. I think it's because I had a habit of leaving it in the car, even when it was freezing cold out. For a while before it finally 'died', it would lock itself on that dark screen with the Apple logo, but after it was warmed up again (sometimes needing to be plugged into the computer; I never reset it like it recommended), it would finally accept the hold-the-buttons restart and be good to go. Once everything disappeared, I finally had reason to try the full, back to factory spec, reboot. It didn't rescue it.

The new one is still 128GB, which should be enough. My Classic was 160GB and I like to have my entire library on me, as well. I have a TON of music, but not (yet) enough to fill that. There are things the Touch does a lot better, but it's also very annoying in a lot of ways. I know that enough people stream these days that traditional MP3 players are almost obsolete, but it's still seriously annoying that they couldn't have kept the Classic line going. Not everyone wants the latest tech. I would love for my phone and a large-capacity MP3 player to be one device for the sake of convenience, but if the iPod Touch is anything to go off of, I definitely do not want an iPhone in my life.

Comment

not that i need another project, at least this runs though...

+

have a spare motor in my garage (420hp ls2)
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Good god, Wes lol.

That should be interesting.

Comment

I want to be like you when I grow up, Wed.

Comment

Recently I picked up:

- GTS Headlamp covers
                    - MK2 Golf wing
                    - Ordered a new set of caliper pistons for my NSX brake rebuild
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                      Recently I picked up:

- GTS Headlamp covers
                      - MK2 Golf wing
                      - Ordered a new set of caliper pistons for my NSX brake rebuild
                      What does the Golf wing look like? Is it straight forward bolt on? Very curious to see.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                        What does the Golf wing look like? Is it straight forward bolt on? Very curious to see.

Its mild wing on the back of this car I got it from. Its held in place using 3M tape from the looks of it but Im going to talk to the owner of that wagon to see how it held up to the elements.

I was offered a wing from a 91 Civic Si but I dislike that it stuck out like a sore thumb.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                          Its mild wing on the back of this car I got it from. Its held in place using 3M tape from the looks of it but Im going to talk to the owner of that wagon to see how it held up to the elements.

I was offered a wing from a 91 Civic Si but I dislike that it stuck out like a sore thumb.
                          Looks great! You planning on body color or black?

I got these today:

Comment

^^^ Nice!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

just got this in the mail. it is a custom H22A turbo manifold made by Blake (98vtec on here) from 850fab at http://850fab.com/, it was designed to be as compact as possible, leaving room to keep A/C and P/S accessories installed The particularly unique aspect of this manifold is that the merge collector itself was custom made with 2 of the runners being curved, keeping the overall size small - as opposed to the normal off-the-shelf merges that have 4 straight pipes, which take a lot more room to implement in a complete manifold design. This allowed him to squeeze a more proper tubular manifold setup within the tight space of a Log manifold. Wastegate was tucked carefully down underneath, out of the way.

this turbo project will be very slow to finish, but this manifold was one of the major components that I was missing and I think this one is the best possible options for the tight CB7 bay fitment. Turbo itself is a Precision 6262. Goal number in my mind plans has been ~600hp.

anyway I'm really happy with it, blake does nice work. take a look:

Last edited by cp[mike]; 02-14-2018, 09:58 AM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

No idea you were considering FI. That is some solid worksmanship.
                                ~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X