No announcement yet.

CB_JoeyG : 1992 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, how I want a first gen. I would be driving that every day.
    *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
    ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
    ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
    "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

ill be driving her soon! Had the oil pump fail on it a few months back and the cam gear stripped out, thus causing metal shavings to spread throuout the engine. Im pulling it into the shop tonight to start a full engine rebuild

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

what up dude!? been a while. still building a collection of Accord's i see. very nice.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Wow, your wagon looks great!
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Thanks guys! Gonna be sad to see her go... But im selling the wagon.. well its posted for sale at least. Asking 4500$ and wont be selling her to any ol civic kid

She'll be funding my need to get out of debt in order to get into massive debt.. in form of my first mortgage Trying to buy my first house and this sale will just be a part of the process.. Ill still be keeping my coupe as well as my 1st and 2nd gen SEs tho so no worries .. Accord f0 lyfe y0

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Decided not to sell her guys.. i just cant let her go! Lol so looks like she'll be around for a few

I also completely updated the first post with her stats!
              Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 09-16-2015, 08:28 PM.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Few others i found floating around on my FB

8 Accords so far:

Comment

That's a fine example of a wagon.
                  CB7TUNER.com
                  Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

^ no kidding!

Stunning!

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

thanks guiz

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Oh haii, not much new to report on for the wagon.. Just dailying it to work and putting roughly 3000 mi a month on her. She's running great as usual and still rides like a dream

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Shes Beautiful! I was reading up on swaps and saw her in your sig, had to come look at her.
                          I'm getting mine this weekend and I'm loving wagons more and more now

Comment

Hey thanks man appreciate it! She has come a loooong way!

Should have some new pics after this weekends big NWPAC Spring Meet

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                            X