F22B To H22A Swap. Words and Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haccord21 View Post
    Whats the redline on that h22? or rev limiter? If you got an ecu that took it past the stock redline would you only lose power after the redline? Just some questions. swap looks good though. cant wait for an h22
    Well I've been driving with a street tuned P28 that was tuned on another H22. The rev limiter was set to 8000 rpm there and it pulled all the way to 800 rpm as well. Im just putting in the stock p13 ecu for the first time. It sucks compared to the tuned p28. But in nuetral the rev limit is set to 6500. While driving the, the engine revved to about 7500, it didnt limit but I dont ever pass that point anyway, I baby this shit for the most part. So to answer your question, I dont rev it high enough to start losing significant power. I dont like to rev way past the powerbands peak. The stock ecu lets you rev enough for a stock motor in my opinion.

Originally posted by highmilage View Post
    yo imma need a hand wit my swap. im in bk but the motor is in queens thats were im doing the swap @ u down CBACCORDA4?
    Well Im kinda busy this weekend with with mothers day and shit, not that Im a mother, but I got alot of mothers around me, not only that Im busy making money. Do you have any help at all, do you have swap experience? How far along are you? If you didnt start yet, give the job to me OR PM me the address and if I have any time I'll see what I can do.
    FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
    Pm meX
    I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
    H22A Swap
    I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

so what did you end up doing to your top intake manifold? You could of kept the h22 one and dremel off the tps sensor bolts. Then just use a good tps and philips screws

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
        so what did you end up doing to your top intake manifold? You could of kept the h22 one and dremel off the tps sensor bolts. Then just use a good tps and philips screws
        If you mean the throttle body, I just used the one from the F22B. Both because the sensors were in tact and the map sensor on the H22a TB was an plug/electronic sensor where the F22B is a vacuum plug sensor that goes to the vaccuum box on the firewall as all CB7s have. If you meant the top plenum on the intake manifold, I also used the one from the F22B because the port hole was simply bigger than the H22a. The F22B had a stamp on it, p13 HF4 and the H22a read P13 HF1.

Top is F22B, bottom is H22a Plenum.
        Chill
        Pm meX

MY WHIP
        H22A Swap
        I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

i didnt start the swap yet and i have a lil experience. im in the process of putting the motor back together. but i plan on putting the motor in around the end of may or beginging of june. i got a few hands but i figure it would deff be help ful to have some one there who has dont this swap before

Comment

You're gonna love it tons more once you get that proper ecu

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
              You're gonna love it tons more once you get that proper ecu
              Yeh ur right, I started out with a tuned ecu (Hondata P28) and a few days later switched back to the stock P13 and it did everything differently and WORSE. It idles/surged worse, revved worse, performed worse. The only thing it did better was gas mileage. Im hoping once you the ecu is crzytuned I get that same Hondata P28 performance along with a better gas mileage. I can honestly say that when you put your map on my P06 for the F22B, it came close to the performance of a Stock ecu controlled H22. I'll stress to anyone the importance and signifcant gains a chipped/tuned ecu can give
              Pm meX

MY WHIP
              H22A Swap
              I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

very nice man, i have to say that from the pics, your car looks black, buti like it, specially the rims

Comment

If the Jersey crew doesn't help with my swap, maybe you can. Good job.
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                    If the Jersey crew doesn't help with my swap, maybe you can. Good job.
                    well maybe if your not too far
                    Pm meX

MY WHIP
                    H22A Swap
                    I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
                      well maybe if your not too far
                      what downpipe are you using and how did you get it to fit?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I used a h22a downpipe which was a japanese unit. In order for it to fir to the cat I had to open up the bolt holes toward the inner circle of the pipe so that the cat bolts can go thru. No leaks when I did that.
                        Pm meX

MY WHIP
                        H22A Swap
                        I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
                          I used a h22a downpipe which was a japanese unit. In order for it to fir to the cat I had to open up the bolt holes toward the inner circle of the pipe so that the cat bolts can go thru. No leaks when I did that.
                          interesting...ive been trying to figure something out but all i have is bb6 downpipes and they of course are too short.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                            interesting...ive been trying to figure something out but all i have is bb6 downpipes and they of course are too short.
                            well I dont know what year prelude downpipe they gave me but if you can get to a junkyard or some kind of JDM motor retail center, find the downpipe from a h22 with the same length as the one you had on your f22, bring the old pipe if you have to.
                            Pm meX

MY WHIP
                            H22A Swap
                            I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Dope CB.

This is the only thing I need to make my car complete.
                              2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                              2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                              CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                              GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Yea man, these engines are fun
                                Your man for wiring solutions!
                                CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                                CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X