This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
    Dont know, i have to figure out my schedual since everyone seemed to want to have it on sunday.

I would hav to ask for 2 days off because...

Work week is from Sun-Sat at my job..

Sunday i work, 4am-1230pm
    Monday i work, 12pm-830am

Monday i have school from 10am-1220pm 2pm-320pm 5pm-750pm.......

So if i take two days off, that means i only have 3 paid days that week. And i would need to take monday off because im not gona get any sleep sunday night.

I dunno gotta figure something out, dont know if you guys are worth taking 2 vaca days. :P j/k I mean it would need to be a hella good time. And if i did take 2 days off, i would want to come up on sat to come chill and drink at russ's house or something fun like that..

Russ hit me back.
    Sure you can come through, but before you mentioning coming over to chill all's I heard was, "Blah blah blah blah blah." lol
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
      Sure you can come through, but before you mentioning coming over to chill all's I heard was, "Blah blah blah blah blah." lol
      ROFLMAO!
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Fuckin' hella bored right now.....everyone be busy and shit
        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

How come we don't have a "for sale" thread? i got tons of crap to get rid of now. If i make one will anyone complain, especially since ive made some stupid threads in the back haha
          JDB garage

Comment

no one cares. and b/c no one cares, you will probably not get many hits.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by fookmehonda
              How come we don't have a "for sale" thread? i got tons of crap to get rid of now. If i make one will anyone complain, especially since ive made some stupid threads in the back haha
              we cant have a "for sale" thread for everyone. it would be too confusing to keep track of who is selling what and whats been sold, etc etc.

thats why people make their own "for sale" threads. so make one if you wanna sell stuff within the NW. or take it over to the main for sale section.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I already told you what I wanted!! I'll give you something in return, dont worry.

(no, its nothing *** or nasty)

Comment

upper half of the dc header.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    upper half of the dc header.
                    I thought you already had a 4-2-1 header? Not liking it anymore, or D/C has a better flow?
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i have an ebay 4-2-1 header. dc is much better.

Im a cheap ass and am not willing to fork out the cash for a new dc header. fuck noes.

Comment

get on aim or msn bitch.

Comment

how bout msn? download windows live messenger.

Comment

i would just post in the for sale forums but i don't want to go through the hassle of shipping since i too am a lazy cheap ass
                            JDB garage

Comment

Alright Cory, Joser, and anyone else with TWINLOOP experience:

Which one to buy, an OBX, JDM Carboy-style, or does it really make a difference? I've determined with a large resonator and one of these, that I should be able to get the sound that I'm after. I just don't want it to be annoying or droning.

1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I've heard good things about both. I'm happy with mine. I know the obx is almost a direct copy of the mugen version shown here...http://www.torontocivics.com/article.../twinloop.html and heres another review i saw before buying mine...http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1219989
                                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                                Project 240SX
                                Originally posted by chillin943
                                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
                                X