Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You

well it looks as though my car getting stolen thread got deleated. probably trying to find the easiest way to extinguish the racail war that some peeps were making it into...
    my licence plate is 289-RNR its a washington plate, the car is white w/ a black trunk and gold headlights. she is a two door lowered on 17'ns..
    hopfully this one dosnt get deleated due to the fact that in this thread i will only give a discription of the car, and not the 3 people that were seen 1st hand of driving off in my car..
    thankyou for looking, and please, please come again.
    remember this is not about the people or their nationality that committed this horrific crime against me. its about my car being stolen.
    if you would like to reply to this posting, keep it on topic and nothing else,,,,
    have a very good day.....

that sucks! Hope you get it back. Mine was stolen a week before x-mas and still not recovered.

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear that.
      I'll keep a look out for it.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I'm keeping a look out bro don't worry....

Really hope it turns up with minor shit missing and in one piece
        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Ditto. But I'm Rolling the same area as you so what I see youll probably see.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

damn those "hispanic looking humans" that stole your car!!

Hey, you still rolling to the meet with zach, right?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

man charlie that sucks I wanted to see how you were doing with your new ride I remember your old one but damn fucking theives
              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

naw,, not gonna make it to the meet..
                been looking for a different ride, and for the time being,, gonna keep it open. might go with the next body up from ours... but id still be here on the boards... gotta concentrate on other ishues in my life at the moment....
                dont worry though, i'll still be around....

Comment

Thank you for not smoking.
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                    naw,, not gonna make it to the meet..
                    been looking for a different ride, and for the time being,, gonna keep it open. might go with the next body up from ours... but id still be here on the boards... gotta concentrate on other ishues in my life at the moment....
                    dont worry though, i'll still be around....
                    Gotta do what you gotta do meng.....best of luck to you
                    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

just wait a little when they stole mine they found on 2 donuts and the other side on the floor but everything was good except they took the system too. but you should get it back.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      UPDATED NEW PICS!!!

Comment

got the call tonight. they found her up in the snohomish hills. items missing are as fallows..
                        wheels, have 3 other sets, soo oh well
                        stereo, dont really care
                        spark plug wires, nothing special, need a tune up anyways
                        battery, fucking pissed, it was a brand new optima red top.
                        kodak 5mega pixel, pissed, was new
                        cd's, pissed
                        tow bill, $1,196.00 pissed as hell....
                        still not gonna make the meet. maybe a miracle would allow that, but not likely...

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                          got the call tonight. they found her up in the snohomish hills. items missing are as fallows..
                          wheels, have 3 other sets, soo oh well
                          stereo, dont really care
                          spark plug wires, nothing special, need a tune up anyways
                          battery, fucking pissed, it was a brand new optima red top.
                          kodak 5mega pixel, pissed, was new
                          cd's, pissed
                          tow bill, $1,196.00 pissed as hell....
                          still not gonna make the meet. maybe a miracle would allow that, but not likely...
                          That blows dude....
                          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Werd........ sorry man.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

well the bill from the impound yard came to a whopping $1,190.87. so i paid that. my boss's insurance co. is going to re=emburce him the cash for my car, since it was on company proporty. now she is at home in the garage sittin on the 18'nz that everyone likes so much. the inside is kinda wet from sitting in the woods for a few days w/ the window down. a couple of new dents, nothing really bad at all. took all the speakers out, and did a very rough job at it. so the door panels need to be put back together again. they also stole my floor mats, what would they want those for.. tried to take my bra, but i had screwed it down under the head lights and grill, so they eventually gave up... so what it all boils down to, is if i woulda had an alarm, like i should have, then this would not have happend... if you want to see what she looked like b4 the theft, its posted on this link for sale. http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/car/288516081.html.
                              i'll build again, just not for awhile.....
                              Last edited by snailin91; 03-05-2007, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X