This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
    The scary part is that it is starting to spill over to "real" life. You get a bunch of internet educated people who just assume they know more than you because they read it on a blog.

Had a guy that got pissed at us for not using the runway lights one foggy morning for takeoff (we have strict criteria to be able to depart, and we easily met them) and we had to finally not so politely explain to him that between the 2 of us, we had 50 years of flying experience and over 20,000 hours flying all over the place. He STILL didn't like it. Granted, its a tiny cross section of the population, but I bet healthcare professionals run into it all the time with sites like WebMD.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, as they say.
    The internet was meant to increase societal objectivity and the opposite is happening en masse.

Social media exacerbates this behavior with narcissistic self-validation
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

why the hell is every talking about gun rights ? this thread was meant for morning of all the people of the Las veges shooting.
      this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
      How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
      Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Originally posted by Accord problems View Post
        why the hell is every talking about gun rights ? this thread was meant for morning of all the people of the Las veges shooting.
        First, it's "mourning."

Second, it was a discussion.

I can assure you that there is plenty of mourning and honoring of the victims happening in Las Vegas, and a couple of my friends were there. There has been no shortage of support outpouring.

But as long as events like these get politicized by one side, they are going to get politicized by the other in response.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

This group has never been able to handle topics such as this... You'd think the argument prone would steer clear but you know... everyone's gotta have their views heard and try to prove they're right. It's always pretty much the same people time and time again. Anyone else notice that? Kinda like... if there's a dispute you can just about guess those who might be involved.

Anyhow... I don't give a care... just making observations. Don't know why we all don't stay out of it but we don't. If I can figure it out as dumb as I am those more intelligent than me haven't an excuse.

Pardon my language, but my father's saying is "play in sh!t, get sh!t all over you". Hope everyone has a nice and joy filled rest of the day.

Comment

I probably should have locked this long ago.

The initial sentiment is appreciated. The intelligent debate is allowable. But this has run its course.

Comment

Working...
            X