No announcement yet.

No light or rpm to bb6 cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's not the cluster. Just bought a new one and it's not working. Only thing left and I pray this is it. I have the blue and blue/white wires mixed

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

You mean the tach is not working right? I had to literally try another prelude pigtail to get mine to work. Luckily I had two.
      5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
        You mean the tach is not working right? I had to literally try another prelude pigtail to get mine to work. Luckily I had two.
        Damn. Wish my new cluster had pigtails. I started messing with the tach speedo. Whenever I'd rub wires it would make needle jump. But once I held it it would stay still. Same for the tech
        Just got s volt meter. Idk what the fuck imma do with this thing I've never used one... correctly lol

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Dude I can cut you a nice pig tail tomorrow. I know where two are. One I have stashed. It will make your life and this mod allot easier. It would probably cost around $25 for me to get it and send it to you.
          5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
            Dude I can cut you a nice pig tail tomorrow. I know where two are. One I have stashed. It will make your life and this mod allot easier. It would probably cost around $25 for me to get it and send it to you.
            I'll have to get back to you on that. My buddy has the spare pigtails for the new cluster I bought. Just gonna sell it to him but he agreed to let me try em out. But I think I have a bigger issue. The blue wire on the A harness is not getting any power. I used a multimeter and no current. Then I checked fuse #1 and there is power. Took dash off today to see if the wire makes any stops before cluster.

Comment

Oh btw I fixed it. After I took the dash off about 3 times and replaced the harness once after I couldn't find any issues with the old one. The distributor was the culprit. Figured it's the only thing that controlled the rpm so I took it off and tried it on 92smokeaccord's cb7 and boom.... dead rpm. So I bought a new one. Works fine now.

Comment

Working...
              X