still needs a lot of work.
    COUPE K24

BAM! That looks sooo nice lol ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Which header are you using?

Comment

Is this going to see boost? It looks like there is quite a bit of room back there.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Awesome! Yeah, get it running with all of the factory lines and hoses you can, at first. Then upgrade once you're operating from a good baseline.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

thanks yall.

yea trying to keep it simple for now. it might see boost but probably go supercharged.
            COUPE K24

Comment

made a shifter adapter plate tonight. gonna trim it out of sheet metal tomorrow at work.

COUPE K24

Comment

You're going to want something stronger than sheet metal for your shifter, but it should work for mockup purposes

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

You could always 3D print something out of a strong composite.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

i was hoping it was going to be good enough to mount it on it. its pretty strong it feels like. i guess ill find out when i snatch the shifter out of the floor going into second lol.
                    COUPE K24

Comment

Better to over build it than to be stuck on the side of the road.

Comment

How are you running the shift cables? same stock location?
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

cut the plate out of 18g metal. definitely isnt going anywhere. feels strong. yea stock cable routing.
                          COUPE K24

Comment

COUPE K24

Comment

What's the ETA on this beast??

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                              X