Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got an S2k and i can finally garage the accord.

Comment

someone buy my hondata s300 .. $500 for my norcal'ians
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

WHOO! I'm back in the game! Just picked up my new CB tonight! It's a '91 Solaris Silver SE!
        Originally posted by crazymikey
        I thought a toaster with wheels was pretty cool....

Comment

Dead in here like always..

courtesy of Itstatcb7kid707

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robert_...7638969894286/
          Last edited by cali-racer; 01-07-2014, 04:12 PM.
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Very nice! :-) I have a buddy who has a very nice Dinan, was never personally a huge fan of BMW, but there are always exceptions! Yours included!
            Originally posted by crazymikey
            I thought a toaster with wheels was pretty cool....

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
              Dead in here like always..

courtesy of Itstatcb7kid707

[/URL]
              lookin good eric!
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by Agent87 View Post
                Very nice! :-) I have a buddy who has a very nice Dinan, was never personally a huge fan of BMW, but there are always exceptions! Yours included!
                Thanks. Wish I had Dinan parts. Baller parts right there.

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                lookin good eric!
                Thanks Danyo. When's the annual yearly meet? Should be around this time.
                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Next annual meet? ... maybe when someone organizes one.. haha.. someone with a cb7 perhaps, Lol

Comment

Sup guys...any peeps from sac meet up anywhere...I jus got back in the game with another CB....trying to hit up the junk yard soon for some parts...who's not to busy to make new friends?

Comment

Yo, if y'all bored get in KMELs site and vote for me n my wifey!

http://players.kmel.com/Contest/3SMC...B6FC4a3f45d3f8

you can also search "legendary" and find our picture there. Today's the last day! Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by B20F22A1 View Post
                        Sup guys...any peeps from sac meet up anywhere...I jus got back in the game with another CB....trying to hit up the junk yard soon for some parts...who's not to busy to make new friends?
                        I'm always down for a meet and meeting new people, just let me know

Hey guys does anyone know a shop/garage that does motor swaps... Someone please point me in the right direction

Comment

Originally posted by B20F22A1 View Post
                          I'll be posted up in sac for the months June & July.

Comment

just moved up to south bay area, interested in meeting new people who love the cb7's as much as i do. Let me know....

Comment

What city, SJ, South, SF, San Bruno? I live in Santa Cruz. I am planning a big meet with Lucien from SoCal that will be in March of next year. I'd love to get people on board and excited about this thing.
                              *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                              ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                              ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                              "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                              Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                              The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                              Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

West San Jose, love it here. Any great Honda Mechanics in San Jose area, that are either dealership technicians and night and weekend side job techs for extra side cash??? Need work on my CB7, please let me know....

Comment

Working...
                                X