Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90 wont start-winds over fine(plz read inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well id deff swap out my ECU b4 I swapped out my head , I was going to try my ECU just for fun but tonight me n my buddeh listend for the fule pump(should have done this long ago but its almost such an often occurance I overlooked the fact that it could be that..that and I had plans on selling my extra one lol.) But im going to swap that in and try it bc I couldnt hear a thing and there pretty loud in my other cars,I know how to inspect the timing belt Its just like -35 here so I do what I can......plugs and wires were an acomplishment once it was dark no light and -40 with the windchill makes things rough lol. this car cost 200 bucks if I ever had to do anything not worth it I wouldnt bother id just scrap it for parts and buy another. bc I have 3 of them so I have all the parts, if the labours worth it sure if not id just rather sell this for parts and buy another of the few I know of with the $ id make lol. If I was to ever need a tranny Id honestly just keep that car around and go buy another accord that works for a few hundred, to lazy to do pointless jobs.......ill install and LSD on my say JDM F22b but I sure as hell wouldnt put another auto and tourque converter on lol f that

Comment

i know im late in the subject but , that sensor is in the distributor but to change it u will need a spare 1 to tear down and if ne thing just swap it . another thing that happens to go wrong alot is the coil in the distributor i've that fukk up on me a half doszen time so only a few things that maybe wrong ... like u said if it is flashing that code try swaping distributors easiest thing to do ... 3 bolts 2 plugs that should solve the problem if not got plenty more suggestions ... good luck ...
      91 h22T cb7

Comment

I already swapped out the one that was in it for the one outa my EXR and that works fine in that car. Im going to replace the fule pump. Also its noce code 10 and 4 like somone said its deff a 14 any accord around this area prob throws that code constantly and its not a big deal(but will be fixed)

Comment

Alright so I deff cant hear a fule pump im gonna take the tank down outa my LX tommorow and put it in see how that goes......also that one blink im getting...could that be an O2 sensor 01 code? Iver seen this cause other cars like chevs not to start but not hondas.....its only reading temps and exhst pressure?I wanderd to Honda today and they had a bin of old service manuals and they just happend to have a 1990 service manual. The sign said 40$ obo lol....this is at a honda dealership. I told the ppl that work there and they laughed to the lady said 25 bucks., sounded good to me......This it the blue JDM printed USDM servise manual. Its the fuckin bible compaired to haynes and that crap.

Comment

Working...
          X