Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Last edited by Tnwagn; 04-05-2012, 03:50 PM.

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

damn George. epic!

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
          damn George. epic!
          Thanks dude, it's one of the first shots in a long time I was really excited about. After shooting for a number of years it gets harder and harder to come away with shots that I'm impressed by.

This is another shot I was really happy about. For the longest time I had a hard time breaking the "personal space" barrier when photographic athletes but I finally have gotten over it. This was from the NFL Pro Day they had last week for the guys trying to go on to the NFL. This is Austin Johnson right before his 60-yard shuttle run, with a bevy of NFL scouts in the background.

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

My free trial of light room expired a while ago. I didn't edit the lights on these ones.

Comment

What picture editing software do you guys use? Ps?

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                  What picture editing software do you guys use? Ps?
                  I use LightRoom.

Comment

Here are some recent pictures of mine that I just got edited and uploaded.

First up is a set from Streetpainters, during st. Pats in rolla, MO. It is some of the drunkest people you've ever seen painting the parade route (and each other) green. I shoot this every year and always get a bunch of great shots. They start before sunrise so the lighting is tricky at best, but rewarding when the sun starts to come up.

This next set is some promo pictures I took for the wine and sushi bar I bartend at. Its a really nice upscale, cool place and I tried to capture that.

/\just a few of the 50+ vodkas we have. If you can find Shpilka near you, buy it. Its the smoothest vodka I've ever tasted and costs about as much as skyy.

And finally, my friend Justin's integra. Funny enough, he traded this car the day after the shoot and ended up getting an EP Si which I also shot tonight (editing them right now, will be uploaded tomorrow.)

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I like the pics of the integra. Nice job on the rolling shot. The bar pics are pretty crispy too.

Comment

here's that EP i shot the other day:

yesterday i watched a water drop photography tutorial and didnt have anything to do so i tried it out. i took over 750 pictures, but i got some that i REALLY like:

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

fucking awesome

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Comment

Some older pics

Comment

Not the best quality but until I get a nice camera I am learning on a kodak. I took these of a rainy and foggy day back in the winter. Currently, I lack editing software or a tripod and different types of lenses. The camera is actually my fathers and he let me borrow it for some shots.

Please leave feedback. I am knowledge hungry and hope to get my skill level up to par with you all.
                                Last edited by redlined302; 04-18-2012, 10:34 PM.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Working...
                                X