TX specialized license plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TX specialized license plates

I was considering getting a specialized (not personalized) TX license plate, but I'm undecided. Check the examples shown and the link at the bottom and let me know whatcha think.

More license plates riiiiiiiiiiiiight here.

Well?
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

the tx flag one would b cool if it didnt say "state of the arts" at teh bottom. the bluebonnet one is cool

y not get personalized plates? it costs just as much doesnt it

Comment

You have to pay the $30 to $40 for the tag, AND an additional $50ish fee for personalization, which amounts to only 5 digits instead of the usual 7.

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

i like the dont mess with texas one..havent checkd out the others in the link

Comment

get the tree with the rock. and say bigwd

14.72 @ 94.03.
          www.myspace.com/hyphyee

Comment

Well, since I'm moving to Austin, TX in June, I think I'm going to get this one:

Comment

if you get the specialized, i say the dont mess with texas one or the TX Flag.

Im interested in the PERSONALIZED plates...are they $40 annually? and how many characters can be put on there? any restrictions....sorry im too lazy to search on TXDot
              Last edited by Boost_Lee; 04-21-2005, 05:16 PM.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

you cant put anything offensive on the plates and are limited to the 7 characters of 0-9 and a-z afaik. and the fee for it is regular tag fee + annual renewal fee for the personal plates.

also you have to have a unique plate in texas so if someone is already using what you want you will have to come up with something different

Comment

Oh I meant to put these in too:

And for the old-style Metallica fans :

Comment

haha yeah, "and justice for all" is cool, either that or the Texas flag one, but what the hell does "state of the arts" mean?
                    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Texas Commission on the Arts collects $22 of $30 for each plate.

Comment

Working...
                      X