Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 Se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking good im loving the color

Comment

lol black and gold ftw. i think after i do a swap ill paint it black of some sort.
      Accord SE

93se
      Members Ride
      Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
      Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

I just love that gold color

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

haha thanks man me too
          here are some new pic's

Last edited by esskater892; 03-21-2010, 12:46 AM.
          Accord SE

93se
          Members Ride
          Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak

Comment

SEXY CAR.....NICE CB7
            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
              SEXY CAR.....NICE CB7
              thanks man!
              Accord SE

93se
              Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
                yeah they do.

the guy i got it from put that in.

the a6 was blown. so i got a a4 and its not to bad
                same as my se

Comment

Sick ride dude
                  cb7sk8rdude

Comment

I have had 2 for a while now so here they are Cashmere Silver Geneva Green both are sedans
                    Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

I cant comment because your pictures suck.

Comment

i can comment cause i can see ur car .............nice homie keeep a workin make a plan and ur set but good job so far man u on da right track
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                        i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

wow, thanks for the complements guys! i actually forgotten about this thread and had been working on the MRT Thread. Check it out for Pic's of my F20B swap!

oh and crazymike about my pictures... well you cant comment on them anymore cause you said that
                          Accord SE

93se
                          Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by BILLYBOPROCK View Post
                            I have had 2 for a while now so here they are Cashmere Silver Geneva Green both are sedans
                            you know what sucks about the cashmier silver color, dulipicolor doesnt make that color. so annoying
                            Accord SE

93se
                            Members Ride

Comment

damn your car is clean i miss my SE still have her but she needs a major overhaul what size and width are the rims they look like 18's ?

Comment

thanks man. it needs some work to the paint cause its fading in places and i want a new hood and trunk door cause the ones on there have dents.
                                ya they were 18*8 i believe. 45 offset. dont recall the brand, i got them from someone who used to be on here actally.
                                kinda wish i still had them.
                                Accord SE

93se
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X