No announcement yet.

And Yet, another Wagon ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got to get to Vegas to see that! @ Prez808..Now that you are in S.F. Bay..Why not change username to Prez510?

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
      I just got to get to Vegas to see that! @ Prez808..Now that you are in S.F. Bay..Why not change username to Prez510?
      lol Yes, I could and it is my username at other places. I won't though because it would cause confusion and I have used that id since the late 90's.

Comment

Wow! 7 pages lol .. I woulda never thunk it .. thanks guys!

I got some more too. I got the jdm visors to put on (thanks to Brian aka TypeG)
        I also just purchased a set of edm head-lights. (thanks to Jon, also known as FrootLoops)

I've decided to keep the corners clear BUT,
        I'll be using blue bubs for the corners, and I'll be using blue bulbs in the high-beams as well.

I had a roof-rack coming, but .. the cat that I paid a hundred bucks to, is in the hospital,
        and his father (or who-ever) said they'll refund my $$$. I sent him a paypal via "personal"
        as a "gift" .. so yeah, I have no real recourse. Other then that, I've still got the interior to go.
        Nothing major, some nice after-market HU, etc ... I need a new shifter console too.
        The place where (when you have a cup in the cup-holder) the place where the cup sits ..?
        It's all f'd up like someone had a velcrow or glue of some sorta shit. So yeah ..

The seats are mint, the dash is perfect .. and get this, NO glove-box sag! LMAO!
        I do NOT miss that at freakin allll. I'm also trying to retro-fit a rear wiper from something sexxiiieee.
        No real luck on that just yet, but, she's doin fine with all of the TLC that I give her!

Thanks again fellas .. and Prez .. you so close you come now! <~~ yelling loud chinese style.
        Seriously, if you get over here, don't hesitate to contact me .. always great meeting members!
        Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 08-16-2012, 06:42 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Thanks man, what state are you in? lol I can't figure it out. (Derp, NV... lol)
          Last edited by Prez808; 07-16-2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

He's like you, State Of Confusion. He is in Vegas. Prez..use it and we will understand who you are....wait who are you?
            I finally got a roof rack but some parts went missing and one got taken. 100% roof rack for our cars from
            www.hondaautomotiveparts.com I have a part (the corner cap) in transit as we speak. Check it under Odyssey. http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...tcgry5=MOLDING
            For the gunk in that holding tray.....fill that spot with Simple Green for two days. Then wipe up. If still stuff..use Goo Gone (soak it) but OPEN WINDOWS! Repeat with Simple Green sit for about an hour and wipe it up. Should be gone and the Goo Gone smell too.
            Last edited by SilverShadow; 07-17-2012, 02:50 AM.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
              I'm also trying to retro-fit a rear wiper from something sexxiiieee.
              Wagon looks great. I had a RDX or MDX rear wiper on mine. Looked great and was a direct fit.
              Last edited by H22WAGON93; 07-17-2012, 07:35 AM.
              NEW PSN
              H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
              RIP

Comment

I kick myself for not taking a picture of when I first got the wagon. Rear wiper would have made it to the top of horror add-on's. The owner wired a front white Chevy van wiper there. Forget about asking if it was usable. I took it off before I drove off.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Got the EDM Head Lights on ...

Thanks for such a great transaction Jon .. (FrootLoops) <~~ anyone needing parts?
                  Don't hesitate to buy from him .. fastest shipping, grat prices, superman packing ..
                  And a great big mahalo's to Peter (pedrocala) for helping me insatall these beauties!

Comment

Damn bro that was fast getting them on! And they look NICE!
                    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                      Damn bro that was fast getting them on! And they look NICE!
                      Yup, almsot as fast as it took for you to ship them ..
                      And yes, I'm VERY satisfied .. we'll do bidness again ...

Comment

hey what kind of plug do you have on your rear wiper hole.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                        Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

PakaloloHonda ...... on such a gorgeous wagon! I'll need to get to Vegas! Or as most will say...back to Vegas since I lived there after Florida.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by carcollectorkid View Post
                            hey what kind of plug do you have on your rear wiper hole.
                            I don't have a plug .. just an arm without a wiper lol ..
                            I meant to thank H22WAGON93 for the image above .. I'm still looking into it.
                            Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                            PakaloloHonda ...... on such a gorgeous wagon! I'll need to get to Vegas! Or as most will say...back to Vegas since I lived there after Florida.
                            Thanks Steve .. let me know when you're in town ..

Comment

i believe the bock off plug is from the eg hb
                              NEW PSN
                              H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                              RIP

Comment

Posted this on the other forums but not sure you visit so here is Shadow with new tint.
                                Before:

After:

Before:

After: (Corner for rail was ordered and it broke..waiting on return)

A rip in the tint on the before (yes I need to fix that pillar)

Ahhh...The photos don't show that it is much darker!

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Working...
                                X