No announcement yet.

TracieS : 1991 Chevrolet S10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't done much since its been super cold here lol but got the gauges in floor shifter in drive shaft in now only thing left is wiring and plumbing and modifying the stock crossmember or getting a after market one

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

nice work

can't wait to see it running
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

some more bolt on parts lol

Pretty much how its going to sit going to remove the battery tray so that will give me some more room to move it to left a little more

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Well that escalated fast lol. Can't wait for a video to see how she pulls.

Comment

Lol plan was to turbo since the beging should see 800 or so and 1000 with a aggressive tune but I doubt the trans or rear end is ready for that yet

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

did you even get it running yet?
              COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                Yea but never had a exhaust put on it because we are going to boost so I didnt want to waste the money.

Got the battery tray out moved the turbuo so it clears everything happy with postioning going the start building the hot side tomorrow and working on cutting up the passanger header and making a log manifold picked up some 15x10/8 centerline wheels going to run some mickey et streeet radial for some dig and roll action

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                  thread was missing things

little brother doing somhing

Harness came still need a fuel pump

LSx s10 - YouTube

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Jesus. Every time I come back you're working on some crazy new project.

This thing is bad ass! Keep it up, I'm always interested in what you're building.

Comment

Got tge truck back together running it na with a 125 shot right now till this winter then ill throw on the turbo put on some 24x12.5 et streets these things grip to priba try to make it to gage performance some ri e soon to get a dyno tune

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Sweet build bro! I just got an 83 1st gen s10 last month also. Won't be getting into the motor swap until tax time though. How much have you got invested in the motor swap so far? I should have around $5k to dump into mine come tax time.

Comment

Nice work. I picked up an 89 s10 blazer a couple of months ago. Your goal is low and fast mine is torque, 31" tires, and a moderate lift. Can you take a picture of your ground clearance?

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
                            Sweet build bro! I just got an 83 1st gen s10 last month also. Won't be getting into the motor swap until tax time though. How much have you got invested in the motor swap so far? I should have around $5k to dump into mine come tax time.
                            Quick ball park figure about 38 to 42 with a quick add up of all the big things I can remember it will add up quick but if you know where to get parts and what works with what you can save a ton
                            Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                            Nice work. I picked up an 89 s10 blazer a couple of months ago. Your goal is low and fast mine is torque, 31" tires, and a moderate lift. Can you take a picture of your ground clearance?
                            Thanks and yea I can snap some tomorrow

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

What are your plans for the rear end and axle? Obviously the stock ones won't hold up with the power you are planning to lay down with the turbo setup. Also are you re enforcing the frame to keep it from twisting?

Comment

Right now just going to use a 8.8 till I get the currie 9in kit and it might get a cage but I doubt it's a street car mostly roll racing and some digs on the street I will only run about 7 or so on the street and be fine and turn it up if needed

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Working...
                                X