Ralphie : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
    Hahaa, now I did read alotta those .. I just thought the pics were .. errr, underexposed?
    Well dagnabit man .. no wonder you can't afford a good DSLR ..
    LOL!!!!!

Na my pics are usually good, but the Geneva green is DARK.

Ya my eyes are set on the T3i....everything i could need in an SLR for day to day stuff, + 1080P HD video and lots of new features like flash control for slave flash etc.

Its like $900, but i ain't got it yet lol.

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
    Well...Its been a long time ol' friend....when will you be getting another CB? Come on Ralph my man...get another CB...you know you want to!

Oh man, how ya been!!?

Yea i would love to own a cb right now as a project, so that i could DD the CG , and rock the cb for meets etc. but im unemployed and i have been since 2008.

What $ i have is for a house.

But im a mainstay on here, and im not going anywhere...i love pretty much everyone on here.....

my plan is to one day buy a cb and build it up again as a project when i have garage space for it etc....it might be a while but i have not given up on this dream!!!

Comment

Nice SE! I used to have one, a really clean one too until I fell in love with EX 5-Speed coupes. Never-the-less, you have your shinning. Clean and simple. That's my motto, and you've done it well.
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
        Nice SE! I used to have one, a really clean one too until I fell in love with EX 5-Speed coupes. Never-the-less, you have your shinning. Clean and simple. That's my motto, and you've done it well.
        Thanks dude!

Comment

Thought about it. So I posted. If I ever get another CB, I want it to be like this.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
            Thought about it. So I posted. If I ever get another CB, I want it to be like this.
            Honestly, that is the nicest thing anyone ever said about this car.

I don't even know what to say.

If anyone knows how many fucking amazing cars rep this site, it's me.

And of all those, you chose mine.

Pretty cool Mike.

Thank you sir

And I agree, if I ever get another cb, I want it to be just like her too.

Comment

I miss your chargespeed grill. I remember trying to get that off you. lol!

hope all is well! How time flies, I think that was like 5 years ago.
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

I miss this car

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                  I miss your chargespeed grill. I remember trying to get that off you. lol!

hope all is well! How time flies, I think that was like 5 years ago.

Omg I loved that grill. It was definitely one of a kind.

Ya, besides my father passing, all is well. Time does fly.

Feels like just yesterday I signed up and was blown away by the DIY section of this forum.

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                  I miss this car
                  You and me both brah.

Im an ass for selling her.

Comment

It was definitely one of my favorites--OBTAINABLE favorites. No h22, no crazy suspension or wheels; just simple goodness. Your average Joe's modded DD.

The only thing I think I'd change is the spoiler. I like it but I think a flushie or m3-esque lip spoiler would be nice. Then again I'm a kick right now where I dislike spoilers.

In all, you're welcome. She was a beauty and will be missed. On the "stalker" side of things, check this out:

I joined cb7tuner 4/11/06, you joined 4/14/06, and we both bought/acquired our CBs in April of '05. Pretty cool.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

It was definitely one of my favorites--OBTAINABLE favorites. No h22, no crazy suspension or wheels; just simple goodness. Your average Joe's modded DD.

The only thing I think I'd change is the spoiler. I like it but I think a flushie or m3-esque lip spoiler would be nice. Then again I'm a kick right now where I dislike spoilers.

In all, you're welcome. She was a beauty and will be missed. On the "stalker" side of things, check this out:

I joined cb7tuner 4/11/06, you joined 4/14/06, and we both bought/acquired our CBs in April of '05. Pretty cool.
                      Ya that is true, it was obtainable mods. If I had had more money, I would have done a lot more. I toyed with the idea of doing a 5spd/H22 swap. It was just starting to faze out around the time I signed up....people were already looking to the future...other swaps etc.......but In the group I ran with at the time, an H22 in my cb would have been a show stopper. I was in a car club with around 20 full time dedicated members, and we went to a fuck load of shows.

I also felt that since all SE's were Automatic, by swapping to a 5spd, made it "less" SE.

Sounds crazy but I had a soft spot for OEM.

Car's like TYPEG which are clean as fuck and mostly OEM(I think), are just fabulous.

Once I sold it I went through a period where I actually regretted doing ANY mods whatsoever....I would look at pictures of when she was bone stock and say to myself, "I could have cleaned her up and restored this or that and easily had one of the cleanest OEM cars on the site".

Alas the mod bug is a mighty one lol.

I think a flushie would actually have looked nice. I thought about it when they got big but id have to have filled/painted the holes for the OEM spoiler and it would have been to much to afford including the price of the flushie.

Wow that is pretty cool actually.

When did you get rid of your cb? I think it was a little while before me?

Comment

No, bought mine April '05 with 188k, signed up here April '06, and my Accord was towed off into the sunset July '10 with 264k. :\

I've found that if you want a spoilerless trunk you either have to fill the holes, buy one and have it painted, or get lucky enough to find one in your color. I'm hoping for the latter with my 6G. Sometimes I love my spoiler, sometimes I dont. Lol.

I love OEM+. That's what I'm all about these days. Simple, subtle little niceties. EDM tails, retro'd headlights, woodgrain, LED conversions. There's nothing wrong with stock, I just like to make it a little better, lol.

Comment

No, bought mine April '05 with 188k, signed up here April '06, and my Accord was towed off into the sunset July '10 with 264k. :\

I've found that if you want a spoilerless trunk you either have to fill the holes, buy one and have it painted, or get lucky enough to find one in your color. I'm hoping for the latter with my 6G. Sometimes I love my spoiler, sometimes I dont. Lol.

I love OEM+. That's what I'm all about these days. Simple, subtle little niceties. EDM tails, retro'd headlights, woodgrain, LED conversions. There's nothing wrong with stock, I just like to make it a little better, lol.
                          Wow, its crazy how many similarties though.

Ya I took my spoiler off of my 93 to see how it looked, and it was sorta sexy but I wasn't interested in filling/painting and then when I missed it, id have to redrill the holes lol.

Ya man im def OEM.

I feel like my cb was sex but I also feel like there is a lot to be said of a completely stock CB that looks like it just rolled off the plant in OH.

Its a lot more work to restore a cb to factory quality AND maintain, but I would have more respect for that then a clean as fuck JDM esque or kitted cb.

Comment

Man, I saw your sig and thought you bought it back. Or at least recreated it.

This beauty was so tastefully done.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                              Man, I saw your sig and thought you bought it back. Or at least recreated it.

This beauty was so tastefully done.
                              Man o man I wish!

All these compliments are so awesome.

I was always so self concious about her...

compared to so many cbs on here, I thought she was just average, but she was still special to me.

I guess she was special to others as well!

Comment

She Was A Special Edition!!!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X