Bisimoto Camshafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAiL05
    I know it was an insight just questioning the person that posted accord. Ive been following up on Bisi since he had his CRX with f22a.
    I wish my civic with F22a was like his crx I'm deffinetly going to bump up the valve train though. Port and polish, springs and retainers, intake mani, yet which stage cam?

Comment

will this b a daily driver. stage 1.. if u got the extra BEANS stage 2. tops
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

stage three!!!!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
        member ride thread
        11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
          stage three!!!!
          Say I were to go with an insane cam like a stage three/two. What would the downside of this be? Will I be going through valvesprings like poptarts?

Comment

I think hondafan is running stage 3 and he had to grind a bit on the valvecover for it to fit.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I think hondafan is running stage 3 and he had to grind a bit on the valvecover for it to fit.
              lol, thats so awsome...

Comment

he had to grind down the valley of the head and the sides of the valley to allow clearance not the valve cover.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                member ride thread
                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

If you can't figure that out, you probably shouldnt be buying anything.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Crap yea i meant the head. Dunno why I said valve cover.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Cuz you trying to paint your valve cover lol! Im looking into the stage 2! Shoot me a pm on how much that will be I hava a h23 with a built bottom end but stock head!
                      99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

ok, so the only thing I haven't seen is would these be good for boosting? and which stage would be better for boosting? plus how much hp gains for stages 2 and 3? ( seeing as how we know 1 is 10%) and how much does each stage run?

thanks!
                        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

One of the guys on Honda-Tech just did an F22a turbo into EF swap...he said that Bisi had a special turbo regrind made by WebCams for him. Here's the pic with the specs and everything, there's a grind number at the top, I think this is the one I'm gonna try in my motor, specs look really good, I personally think it could use a little more lift...

Hope this helps. I'm might email Bisi and see if he gave this guy these specs...Dude also used Bisi's D/F trans adapter, it looked cool as hell.

-Kyle
                          SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
                          -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Is it recommended that you get the springs + retainers for a level 2 regrind, or would it just be alright to ugrade the springs?

Comment

a lighter valvetrain will ALWAYS benefit unless it is titanium because it is a bit softer.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i guess thats true, if your gonna spend the money on the cam, and springs might as well save for the retainers and just do it all at once

Comment

Working...
                                X