Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The STILL don't know what I'm doing 5spd/jdm swap build thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking about setting the bar high for yourself; great example here!
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Only a little more time and you'll have this nice ride up and running. It's all a learning process and we all have to start somewhere. I'd say your doing great so far, even with all the frustrations. The 5 speed swap alone is a large accomplishment in and of itself. Adding an H22 on top of that, well it's just a lot of little things that can go sideways. Your so very close! Keep it up!
      MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Thanks guys, I've learned a lot building this car. I remember straight success saying something about how its going to be extremely frustrating when I first bought this car. Boy was he right. Although in the end I will be very proud to have done everything I have done do this car for the most part by myself. Kinda feels good to have done this rather than get something newer, put some coilovers and wheels on it and call it a build

None of my friends were willing to let me learn how to drive stick on their cars so I built my own haha

Comment

It's over guys.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...42#post3246142

Comment

I've been driving this thing every day now, pretty much got all driveability issues worked out. It's kind of nice having it not be such a piece of shit anymore, I must admit.

It's surprisingly quick. It's probably not a good thing, but because I have 450cc injectors and a generic basemap, after doing some hard pulls it shoots a pretty massive flame on decel. Pretty neat.

Comment

@moore; what part of MD are you? I have the same EXACT rims, and have historic md tags (which I dont see often on cb7s) on my cb7, although my car is the maroon color; and I went with a jdm f22b.
              Last edited by marneus901; 12-14-2015, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I'm in bowie

Comment

Originally posted by moore View Post
                  I'm in bowie
                  Oh true, you're like 30min from me, i'm near Germantown Know of any good meets around the area?

Comment

Everythings pretty much dead this time of year. Only thing consistent is the glen burnie car wash on the weekends but it's filled with a bunch of teenagers and whatnot lately. When it's nice out theres one in crofton but its not held when its cold

Comment

Everythings pretty much dead this time of year. Only thing consistent is the glen burnie car wash on the weekends but it's filled with a bunch of teenagers and whatnot lately. When it's nice out theres one in crofton but its not held when its cold
                      Good to know

Comment

I don't take this car out though, because I hate it. If im out im in my silverado or my c5 if its nice

Comment

I don't take this car out though, because I hate it. If im out im in my silverado or my c5 if its nice
                          Why do you hate it? I fell in love with cb7's after I got mine; I always had a bad taste about honda's because of the amount of ricers in the montgomery county area, but man, the cb7 + F series longblock I fell in love with. Your car is wayyyy cleaner than mine (quite jealous actually lol, my body cancer is so bad, I was able to see through the trunk from the wheelwell, and im currently jb welding some cracks and stuff in the body/interior; got water in the floorboard of backseat) and the fact you dropped a h series into it, I would live in the car at that point (i already practically do with this f22b dohc lol).

Comment

It's just not my thing, but I can't get rid of it so whatever. My car isn't in the best shape but rust is minimal so that's nice. And it's pretty quick with the H honestly. When I first got the car I worked 2 miles from home now that the build is done work is like 30 miles with lots of traffic so it just doesn't get driven lol

Comment

update: Car is sold, this happened to new owner day after he bought it

Fuck this car. Glad its over, carry on gents, happy modding, im going back to chevys lol

Comment

WOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X