No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well new with the wagon installed jdm rain guards and jdm sidemarker thanks resse (darkcloud) for all the help on installing them.

Stuff For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by casterX View Post
      the rust..? strip/sand down to bare metal and let nature work it..
      you meant it? lol
      Originally posted by scudweiser
      it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by CB7=91 View Post
        Well new with the wagon installed jdm rain guards and jdm sidemarker thanks resse (darkcloud) for all the help on installing them.

LOL you drove it nice.

No prob man glad to help you and thanks again for the IM runners.
        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

sputtered off the 405 Freeway today, coil went bad. Started up after, ordered a new one from honda $100

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
            you meant it? lol

ahahah!

Comment

pass smog legit today. only cost me $500
              contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

ah 500 FOR WHAT????????????
                NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
                  pass smog legit today. only cost me $500
                  Fucken Chan! What's good my man! U never picked up that bloc from me foo.. I waited forever !

Comment

keep putting off the cb. been sitting for couple of weeks now and i'll have to do
                    is put back the crank pulley and some other stuff. can't make up my mind on the cams, change them or wait for some valve springs and guides or port my new h22 head and put them on that

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by loup05 View Post
                      Fucken Chan! What's good my man! U never picked up that bloc from me foo.. I waited forever !
                      u still got it?
                      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by CB7=91 View Post

hmm they look like chans old rims i sold him lol, but i think the offset was low n stuck out more.

sup chan and fans n friends i have met.

been out of the honda game forever but decided i couldnt cut my car up inb pieces for the junkyard or sell it, instead i sold my built h22a n got me a h23 si-r and did some work to it a lil for all motor and pulled 218hp 183 wt tuned on chrome, spent 4 hours on the dyno bc no one has one of those motors down here and no one ever tuned it and i didnt want some ebay chip. installed type s cams last week and my rmf replica drag header sound be in tomorrow or monday and i will retune it again.
                        picked up new red n black two tone s2k seats and front n rear cross drilled rotors for my 5 lug.... feels so good to run these 2011 v8 cameros n not get spanked.

heading back to s cali again around sept n vegas, hopefully chan u dont get to tired to not come out lol
                        knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

some paint and some carbon fiber stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
                            u still got it?
                            Had to junk it brotha.. I tried getting ahold of you before I junked it.. Hope ur wife is doing better brotha

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
                              hmm they look like chans old rims i sold him lol, but i think the offset was low n stuck out more.

sup chan and fans n friends i have met.

been out of the honda game forever but decided i couldnt cut my car up inb pieces for the junkyard or sell it, instead i sold my built h22a n got me a h23 si-r and did some work to it a lil for all motor and pulled 218hp 183 wt tuned on chrome, spent 4 hours on the dyno bc no one has one of those motors down here and no one ever tuned it and i didnt want some ebay chip. installed type s cams last week and my rmf replica drag header sound be in tomorrow or monday and i will retune it again.
                              picked up new red n black two tone s2k seats and front n rear cross drilled rotors for my 5 lug.... feels so good to run these 2011 v8 cameros n not get spanked.

heading back to s cali again around sept n vegas, hopefully chan u dont get to tired to not come out lol
                              let me kno a head of time so i can make plans
                              contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Working...
                              X