X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retrofit!

Comment

brand new alternater, optima yellowtop, headlight bulbs (all 4), junkyard ecu, junkyard tcu, and all new brake lamp bulbs.
      working at 200%, it blew all my head light bulbs, my tail lights, my ecu, my tcu

my previous alternator was destroying every thing electrical in my car because it was working at 200%, and 18.5 amps. It went on a rampage destraying ALOT of my electrical components, without blowing fuses. i have no idea if my chasis harness took any damage, i really hope not, only time will tell. after the whole ordeal, my rpm gauge is no longer functioning.

i just discovered that my water leak is indeed in the heater core, I am contemplating just bypassing it, but i know i am going to want it in the winter. EDIT; I bypassed the core. was spewing 2 gallons every 6 miles of travel, before i finally bypassed it, knowing the water was spilling inside the car, i have no idea where the water was escaping to. it was a pain in the butt to do it, as it would have been MUCH MUCH easier on an f22ax. they put the darn heater core behind the stupid intake manifold on the newer gen accords.

this car is becoming a whole lot of fun. timing belt is coming soon, but i may sell the car, (to get out while i can still turn a profit off the vehicle) and opt to return to the CB world. my preffered choices are cb wagon, coupe, or 92-96 prelude.
      if i sell, i will miss the gas mileage, (27mpg; 70% city 30% highway)
      Last edited by KB7; 07-30-2011, 01:18 AM.
      _

Comment

actually subtracted from my car. Thieves broke into my wagon last night and stole my subs and my sirius radio. Dumbasses should have known the radio is of no use once i cancel the signal as reported stolen.

Comment

Replaced tie rod ends,oil change,new spark plugs,rear c pillar bar,down graded to 14 in steelies in the front,some audio components,and a vnnillaroma little tree
          Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

my right side lower ball joint broke so tire ended up in fender and broke axle. So, now my weekend is going to consist of replacing those on both sides and the upper control arms as well
            1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
            2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

why is the texas section so dead????

Comment

It used to be full of life then real life kicked in

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i see

Comment

new jdm sidemarkers

Comment

5 speed conv and f22b dohc powa!
                      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                        ^^^ Kick ass! Hows it feel?
                        PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

New suspension, Type R lip, new antenna, forza Exhaust, k&n intake, rims.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Friend helped me wrap the aluminum trim around my center console/radio...the silver was getting to me.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

My wagon and Smokinspeeds conversion

I converted my latest wagon to manual and f20b and the f20b had a bad oil pump and died.... replaced it with another motor from a new supply house (That I will never use again) and the h22 ran for 10 min and died..... replaced with my old blue cb7 that also used to belong to kottorak.... it ran for 2 days and choked at 3500 rpm going to work.... pulled that one and now I have a lightened fidanza flywheel, a new 6 puck sprung act clutch and unknown pressure plate that was from Gdout.... and picked up another h23vtec blue top PDE head.... Running smooth as butter.

The first swap and conversion was done at the same time we did Smokinspeeds car..... 2 manual swaps and engine swaps in 2 days. FUN TIMES.

Pix up soon.
                              WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                                thats gotta be a nice change from the slushbox f22a
                                To-Do List for Today
                                Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X