No announcement yet.

The NorthEast Lounge!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never lost power myself but man! I need gas!!!!!!!!!!!! Both cars are on empty!
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

i was in the center of the storm all the bad damage was alllllllllll around us ... it was nerve wrecking tho... my car laboratory is a big really old garage and i got sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o much stuff i,d be sick if i lost it .. i reallllly feel for anyone who's lives are ruined now ! its terrible i been to the shore its rough...

..... and were expecting another boy any day now! my garage times getting more n more restricted.... ugh ..lol i cant wait till my boys are big enouph to enjoy my toys .... my secondary toy:jdm 91 crx si is is gonna get rear seats

Comment

I got lucky from storm no damage but my heart goes out to all people and area affected by the storms.harrisburg was fine and Lancaster also since I live by em both winter coming any peeps from central pa wanna have some fun before we shutting down do winter well........ No tires on my steelies so imma have my 17 s on all winter running 40 series brand new falcon ziex 912 s alll round yadayadayada what's up*y;aaaaaalllll
        Originally posted by deevergote
        This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
        i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Hey illwitit congrats bro I got 2 girls 1......2 years old other is a month old had to sell my 94 hatch it was well had a b18c1 motor gutted then I added seats still no dammn room so she's gone I got my 08 tc whitch is 2 door but very spacy honestly it is has nice rear seats but my sedan cb my dd cb works great kid car and they like the noise and bumps cheeaaahhhh lol strait pipe puts em to sleep CONGRATSS BROO!!!!!!! ..................................ANY BODY TRY TO BLOW A F UP? MY FRIEND 93HOOK EX WON'T GOOWE TRIED EVEN RUNNING 200 SHOT OF ZEX WET SHOT 4 TIMES LOL there tough motors man
          Last edited by speedfr3ak; 11-09-2012, 07:15 AM. Reason: FSERIES
          Originally posted by deevergote
          This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
          i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

well guys was kinda disappointed with the snow we got it was not enough
            back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by speedfr3ak View Post
              Hey illwitit congrats bro I got 2 girls 1......2 years old other is a month old had to sell my 94 hatch it was well had a b18c1 motor gutted then I added seats still no dammn room so she's gone I got my 08 tc whitch is 2 door but very spacy honestly it is has nice rear seats but my sedan cb my dd cb works great kid car and they like the noise and bumps cheeaaahhhh lol strait pipe puts em to sleep CONGRATSS BROO!!!!!!! ..................................ANY BODY TRY TO BLOW A F UP? MY FRIEND 93HOOK EX WON'T GOOWE TRIED EVEN RUNNING 200 SHOT OF ZEX WET SHOT 4 TIMES LOL there tough motors man
              I agree with you on the CB the ride /bumps and exhaust puts all 3 kids to sleep compared to my 2007 civic Si coupe.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

^Oo yeah my boy is crazy over car rides.. i had to seriously make him a honda set .. he dont ever wanna leave my cb.. lol usually its great to get him to sleep esp with function form's but lately hes been up and realllllly into it ... i watch music videos hes bumpin his head to the music watchin the road ....my cars real quick thru bends and curves .. and he loves every bit

i hope to build honda with my boys i hope there in my garage daily with me learning and wrenchin

i daily a 99 awd crv and hes not the same towards it ..

Comment

Originally posted by illwitit247 View Post
                  ^Oo yeah my boy is crazy over car rides.. i had to seriously make him a honda set .. he dont ever wanna leave my cb.. lol usually its great to get him to sleep esp with function form's but lately hes been up and realllllly into it ... i watch music videos hes bumpin his head to the music watchin the road ....my cars real quick thru bends and curves .. and he loves every bit

i hope to build honda with my boys i hope there in my garage daily with me learning and wrenchin

i daily a 99 awd crv and hes not the same towards it ..
                  You should teach me how to work on replacing parts on the head of a motor, since you have a garage. I want to do all the seals on my F20B SOHC VTEC motor. Plus the car is running too rich even with a P28 Chipped with the F20B SOHC VTEC MAP.

For some reason the throttle response is laggy at times and same with the VTEC Transition

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Pegged a deer last night. Im looking for a cb7 hood and 9293 bumper lights.

MR THREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196078

Comment

How is everyone doing?

Comment

not too bad im still thinking bout selling the wagon
                        back at it again

Comment

ya its a nice car but do what you gata do ya know? I pegged a deer with the cb, fucked the hood, chrome triim around windshield, the grill exploded, rad support pushed in, the bumper blinker lights got crushed but fogs are mint!

Comment

Doing good.

Have that hood you need, and maybe some bumper lights.
                            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Where is everyone hiding at

Comment

[[/u]

Comment

Working...
                                X