Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
    For sure!!!

The July 4th tournament is not far away and damn for the past few days I saw lots of California's, Michigan's, Wisconsin's, North Carolina's and more cars.

I was hoping to see you roll in your cb..
    Lol hellnah dude hahaa that's like a Panda walking into a Rainforest with exotic colorful creatures hahaaha. But I meant visiting in MN. Not really moving there! hahaha! But I am for sure gonna be there in MN around August 14th weekend! Not driving though but flying. It'd be koo to finally meet you and others!

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
      Lol hellnah dude hahaa that's like a Panda walking into a Rainforest with exotic colorful creatures hahaaha. But I meant visiting in MN. Not really moving there! hahaha! But I am for sure gonna be there in MN around August 14th weekend! Not driving though but flying. It'd be koo to finally meet you and others!
      on..perfect time for my girl's bday.
      How long you staying?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

on..perfect time for my girl's bday.
        How long you staying?
        3 days...4 if you count the day i get there? haha But its a family reunion..1st one ever and its supposedly a huge one. I'll keep an update!

*Needs*
        -New shocks
        -Struts
        -Drop
        -Cleaning
        -New Tires/Wheels
        -New Window Tint
        -Alot more lovin'

Comment

nice ride
          love the h22

Comment

3 days...4 if you count the day i get there? haha But its a family reunion..1st one ever and its supposedly a huge one. I'll keep an update!
            Sweet. Hopefully it won't fall on the days that I'm camping.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Nice job, you wouldnt mind giving me a hand on my JDM H22A swap?

Comment

that domo is off the chain!

Comment

And I thought you were coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Vex View Post
                    Nice job, you wouldnt mind giving me a hand on my JDM H22A swap?
                    Haha that'd be fun, but i doubt i'd be able to. Idk when i'll hit up OK again. Taw tsee

Originally posted by agol View Post
                    that domo is off the chain!
                    Hahahh hellzyea sir.

And I thought you were coming?
                    I Solly! ahhah man, I did come by for 5 days!!! As soon as i got there, I was like grrrrreeeeaaaaat....I'm not gonna get to go where I want! Or DO what I want!...I'm 15 year's old all over again! FU*K! No CAR!
                    Appearently when I got there, we had to prepare for the Yang Picnic party asap that took place at Elmo Lake. At the same time, I had to catch up with family i haven't seen for over 10 years! I was doing all that in 2 days! This whole time too, my girlfriend was also in MN visiting her family which I didn't even get to visit -.-. The other 3 days was a complete waste of time that pissed me off. Wasted it by being at the airport back and forth for 3 days due to being a standby passenger. It sucked for me! But daaaaamn I dig MN and the weather when i was there!!!! SO perfect!!!
                    Last edited by Djmoua; 09-10-2010, 01:57 PM.

*Needs*
                    -New shocks
                    -Struts
                    -Drop
                    -Cleaning
                    -New Tires/Wheels
                    -New Window Tint
                    -Alot more lovin'

Comment

I Solly! ahhah man, I did come by for 5 days!!! As soon as i got there, I was like grrrrreeeeaaaaat....I'm not gonna get to go where I want! Or DO what I want!...I'm 15 year's old all over again! FU*K! No CAR!
                      Appearently when I got there, we had to prepare for the Yang Picnic party asap that took place at Elmo Lake. At the same time, I had to catch up with family i haven't seen for over 10 years! I was doing all that in 2 days! This whole time too, my girlfriend was also in MN visiting her family which I didn't even get to visit -.-. The other 3 days was a complete waste of time that pissed me off. Wasted it by being at the airport back and forth for 3 days due to being a standby passenger. It sucked for me! But daaaaamn I dig MN and the weather when i was there!!!! SO perfect!!!
                      Its all good.. I thought you didn't come anymore.

There is always next time buddy!

Mr. Dao Vang said the same thing about the weather too.

Comment

Working...
                      X