• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
    I've since gotten significantly better.
    I would have to say so. Nice work. Clean install for sure

something else that made me cringe today:

Wife threatened a craigslist ad if I don't get one of my cars out of the garage so she has a place to park.
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
      I always weirdly dug the X-11. IIRC it was quite good at SCCA racing and I read that compared to other cars of its day, it was reasonably fast for what it was. I thought Chevy did a good job with the exterior considering what they had to work with.
      If I remember correctly, at the time it was the second fastest car through one of the car magazine's slalom behind the Corvette. I had a lot of fun with it on the back roads of southern Indiana. There was one particular tight correctly banked turn followed by a short passing zone - I was running behind a Z28 Camaro and was able to time things correctly to run much faster through the turn than he did, then jump around him in the passing zone. He tried, but couldn't pass me for the next 10-15 miles.

Edit: My son was showing pictures my mom must have sent him - found this one (winter of 82-83?):

Can you get off topic in an off topic post?
      Last edited by Fleetw00d; 01-14-2018, 03:26 PM.
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I had to google the x11 because I didn’t know it existed. (Born in 92’ so that might be cringe worthy in itself to some)

I love the styling on those! The hatch is like GM made an S2 Scirocco, and the notch back looking one looks amazing as well. Reminds me of those older 633csi BMW’s from the rear.

And on topic - lime green paint. Ew.

Comment

I had to replace these on a person's Silverado who complained of a vibration when hitting the brakes. The embarassing thing is, I work at Federal Mogul Motorparts, in braking. We make Moog, Fel-Pro, champion, National, Ferrodo and Wagner products to name a few. This person could've easily bought some replacement parts for cheap using our employee discount for pretty cheap but they neglected to do so.

What brake pads? haha

Last edited by Losiracer2; 01-13-2018, 01:35 AM.

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Closing frameless doors by the glass instead of the door body. IT'S INFURIATING.

Comment

Working...
            X