No announcement yet.

2003 members who is left ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to look at this site back in 03, but my mom had the "internet law" at the house, and I couldnt register. Forgot about the site, then in early 06, as a young college student with a new CB, and freedom, I joined.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

I'm still here! MAPLE MAN FTW!

Comment

04 baby yeah i know a year later...... i forgot who told me about this site from honda tech....
        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

is what i think about 2003 members.

Comment

I was lurking in 2003.
            Never actually joined because i thought it was going to be one of those small, none popular forums.

LOL I honestly thought it would die off in about a year.

That didnt happen, i had a couple questions, so i joined.
            Best choice ever, been here ever since...

Comment

i remember looking on this site when i was still in school in 03 never joined because i was into Probe gt's but i always wanted a cb
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

I wish I would have known about this site back in the day. It would have come in handy like it does now
                One Day At A Time
                "Honda Connaisseur"
                1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

I'm bringing this thread up from the depths! It will emerge as the white wizard!

I wanted to put my drop in the bucket. I was in high school at the time and transitioning from my '91 LX sedan that I wrecked into a '90 EX coupe. I lurked a lot while I still had my LX but didn't join until I got the coupe and got really excited about it. I've really only met a handful of people from the forum. And even those were for reasons outside of being a member here. I guess I just don't like meets unless it's with my domestic peers. No offense to anyone but it just seems that rules are adhered to better with the older crowd.

Random question: Were fizzbob7 and rickyduckworth the same person? It seems like they were but I can't remember. I tried to buy his cappuccino brown LX sedan with the H22 but he sold it before I could make it out there.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I believe they were the same person.

Comment

I lurked for a couple months before I joined.... Makes me feel like a n00b

Comment

You guys are OLD!

I remember lurking for two years+ before I joined LOL. I knew jack about the Accord and felt that by joining I was going to bring the place down...
                        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Yes, fizzbob7 and rickyduckworth were the same person. I forget why he changed names. It was the same account, as well.

Comment

Next October it will be ten years...holy shit.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I wasn't even 21 yet when I joined this site. I don't even wanna know how old I got now.

Surprisingly deev still looks the same still looks like he's in his late 30s. Just lost a few pounds.
                              Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 02-15-2012, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                                I wasn't even 21 yet when I joined this site. I don't even wanna know how old I got now.

Surprisingly deev still looks the same still looks like he's in his late 30s. Just lost a few pounds.
                                I thought you were always 26... LOL

I turn 8 on this forum tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X