No announcement yet.

The Viper is coming back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it looks amazing. The older Viper looked somehow unrefined, to me. This one seems to be a more polished version. Like a concept car that finally made it to production.

The Viper is the ULTIMATE American muscle machine these days. More so than the Corvette. It's absolutely impractical, insanely overpowered. There is no good reason to own a Viper, which is the PERFECT reason to own a Viper!

Comment

Looks terrible.

Should have left it dead.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

why does it look so european?
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Because the parent company is Italian?

Comment

looks dumb, just like the last one. it'll be a big failure, JUST like the last one.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              looks dumb, just like the last one. it'll be a big failure, JUST like the last one.
              The last variation was badass and was NOT a failure by any means....this one just looks silly, but i bet it'll sell.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

It looks so HUGE, and so derivative.

It's almost too wide, the front tires look tiny. The tail lights are looking very Aston-like, the C-pillar is Supra/599, and the lower grill is Alfa 8C.

I know that eventually those type of cars are going to start looking alike, but I guess I'm not seeing anything revolutionary about it.

I loved the first generation Viper, but thought the second just got SO big.

Comment

It looks like a Russian super car. I tried to find it but after 45 minutes of searching I'm calling it quits. It's likely that company went out of business.
                  MRT
                  37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                  30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                  27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                  Originally posted by Tippey764
                  I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I think you guys are nuts!!! That thing is FLAWLESS from every angle!

I'm over here playing masturbatory mayhem with myself over that Viper. Seriously, I don't think I've ever loved something this much just by pictures.

Someone nailed it on the head earlier when they said it looks like a prototype that finally made it to the streets.

How many gorgeous prototypes have we seen somehow get mangled between revieling and hitting the streets?

Thank you Dodge. Thank you Fiat. Thank you God. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
                    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                    Disregard females, acquire currency
                    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Technically, it's not even a Dodge anymore. SRT has become its own brand. It's an SRT Viper.

Comment

Im digging it but the front end doesnt match the "VIPER" theme.

Comment

Received this in my email this morning.....

"You have been assigned to our Vehicle Engineering organization. Specifically you will be working in the SRT Vehicle Dynamics group."

And my supervisor is the Viper dynamics guy...

Win! Love the car, can't wait to track it!
                          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            Technically, it's not even a Dodge anymore. SRT has become its own brand. It's an SRT Viper.
                            By 2020 all US vehicle fleet are required to have an average mpg of 50mpg. That's why RAM is no longer Dodge RAM and is considered a commercial fleet which is exempt. SRT is a small low sales performance fleet, also exempt.
                            '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Ah, clever!

Comment

not a fan of the looks at all. i loved the last generation though.

Originally posted by scudweiser
                                i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Working...
                                X