No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here you go shadow,the next local show its in Ahoskie,just come up through mufreesboro right over to ahoskie,

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=17318344
    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      Yo Chris, where the hell you been man! I'm gonna be up in Concord in a couple weeks for the 600 if you want to stop by our campsite, just don't fear the beer homie! But yeah, I like nice sounding loudness myself..................can't even handle riding in my cousin's Civic since it's straight stock. Hit me up dude!
      Here! I will fur sure drop in, I'm hopefully going to both the All Star and the 600, but I don't know yet. I never fear beer man, just only if it's before liqour. Anyways I'll hit you up later this weekend, I have a race tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
      "The Turtle"
      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

yeah i got them on hey im riding with sideswipe thursday need help with shocks shadow going for no wheel gap and u want pics? say plz!!! lol got them on yesterday

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

gotta go to work tho (and steal a batterie from a car thats sitting here... lol!!!)

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
            yeah i got them on hey im riding with sideswipe thursday need help with shocks shadow going for no wheel gap and u want pics? say plz!!! lol got them on yesterday
            you know what? i dont want to talk to you til you get some pics up you ho. lmao. yeah i want pics.

Comment

thursday at my house bitches
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

pics, vids, chill
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                  thursday at my house bitches
                  be there or you suck.,...

Comment

anybody got a cheap p12 hahahah
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      i want to be a crew that travels to different shows to different shows repping for what we do and who we are: a group of tuners who enjoy the import tuner world.

Don't you want to be known for more than just a group of people who enjoys the import tuner world? Why not do things for the community and be known for an awesome car crew that supports and helps their community and the community who supports you.

There are so many things that as a group that can be done to help. There's food drives and clothing drives. Cleaning up a park. Those are just some things off the top of my head. You can also get the community involved as well. Just a thought.
                      Girlzgarageinc.com

Comment

Originally posted by 90accordgurl View Post
                        Don't you want to be known for more than just a group of people who enjoys the import tuner world? Why not do things for the community and be known for an awesome car crew that supports and helps their community and the community who supports you.

There are so many things that as a group that can be done to help. There's food drives and clothing drives. Cleaning up a park. Those are just some things off the top of my head. You can also get the community involved as well. Just a thought.
                        ummmmmmmmmmmm
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 90accordgurl View Post

true. but we're tuner 1st. but we can always help out the community. but we're trying to get it off the ground 1st. we need to weed out the ones who want to sit at home all the time instead of coming out to the meets. we're trying to be more than just a decal on a car.

ummmmmmmmmmmm

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                            true. but we're tuner 1st. but we can always help out the community. but we're trying to get it off the ground 1st. we need to weed out the ones who want to sit at home all the time instead of coming out to the meets. we're trying to be more than just a decal on a car.

lmao
                            Then why don't have meets to help out. I understand that ya'll like to meet and eat and chill but you can do that as well as help out. Call up the local Union Mission and ask them if they can provide containers to have a food drive and ya'll can meet up at a Wal-Mart or grocery store and do that. I really think this would be a great way to be known and who knows you might recruit more tuners to the crew that didn't even know ya'll were around. You don't need 50 people to come out for this. What we have now is plenty. We could even have shirts made up for everyone and we can rep em.

I think this will also be a great way to recruit more members.
                            Girlzgarageinc.com

Comment

community drives during the day an illegal street racing at night
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

community drives during the day an illegal street racing at night
                                Lol
                                Girlzgarageinc.com

Comment

Working...
                                X