• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prettyy sure its coincidence lol where all to fast for those wack cars haha
    ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
      prettyy sure its coincidence lol where all to fast for those wack cars haha
      i know man. i beat one of those TT Vipers the other week. dag that thing was slow. i saw him in my rear view shaking his head. YEAH!!! shaking his head because he's so slow!!!! lmao

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        Kris. im just waiting on a response from Deev
        Right on!
        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Ok well I'm not getting another Cb but I am getting rims, H22, F22A trans, clucth flywheel, rims (17" black adr), and a bunch of other stuff for 1k.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
            Ok well I'm not getting another Cb but I am getting rims, H22, F22A trans, clucth flywheel, rims (17" black adr), and a bunch of other stuff for 1k.
            oh i hate you. lol.

when you gonna come get this block ho? and im thinking about selling you my legend lip too. i want a Mugen lip now. the legend lip isnt giving me the look im going for.

Comment

Alright guys, two more checks and i can finally order my brand new cylinder head, timing belt kit and headgasket kit and piston rings. Then will come all new rotors and pads for all four brakes and my car will be running amazing :]
              2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post
                Alright guys, two more checks and i can finally order my brand new cylinder head, timing belt kit and headgasket kit and piston rings. Then will come all new rotors and pads for all four brakes and my car will be running amazing :]
                Or................................you could use all that loot to get another cb!
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                  Or................................you could use all that loot to get another cb!
                  Lmao i was thinkin bout doing that man! lol thats why im saving all the money i can instead of buying parts a little at a time. So i can save all my checks till i get say maybe 2000 in cash and hopefully by then i will have decided whether i would like to do everything i want to the talon of just sell the talon cheap and buy another cb7. haha either way it will turn out good for me. Im getting to enjoy my car now though, everythings going right with it lol less fixing stuff and more cruising
                  2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

oh i hate you. lol.

when you gonna come get this block ho? and im thinking about selling you my legend lip too. i want a Mugen lip now. the legend lip isnt giving me the look im going for.
                    Well I hate you too If you can get it to kris's house by tuesday I can get it.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                    "The Turtle"
                    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                      Well I hate you too If you can get it to kris's house by tuesday I can get it.
                      i dont kno0w why you keep saying Kris's house. i dont live down there. lmao.

found out what i had to do to get my paint right. found the lip i want. suspension is coming together. ill hopefully have the suspension right by the VA Beach meet. but paint will hopefully be done by the end of October. right now trying to put money away to get another house.

i hate this neighborhood. we've had like 3 shootings. a couple of house searches. and just the other day a guy has been breaking into random houses here in the nieborhood. me and my family need to get out of here....

Comment

i dont kno0w why you keep saying Kris's house. i dont live down there. lmao.

found out what i had to do to get my paint right. found the lip i want. suspension is coming together. ill hopefully have the suspension right by the VA Beach meet. but paint will hopefully be done by the end of October. right now trying to put money away to get another house.

i hate this neighborhood. we've had like 3 shootings. a couple of house searches. and just the other day a guy has been breaking into random houses here in the nieborhood. me and my family need to get out of here....
                        I feel ya on saving money for a new house man Man has to do whats best for his family. They got a couple nice houses for rent around by house. You should check them out man. Nice neighborhood well taken care of houses lol cant beat it
                        2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

I feel ya on saving money for a new house man Man has to do whats best for his family. They got a couple nice houses for rent around by house. You should check them out man. Nice neighborhood well taken care of houses lol cant beat it
                          ill come look around. dont wanna be paying no $800+ for rent a month. if ima pay that much, i might as well look to BUY a house. lol.

Comment

ill come look around. dont wanna be paying no $800+ for rent a month. if ima pay that much, i might as well look to BUY a house. lol.
                            Hey man we pay 500 rent for our house, and it came with 4 bedrooms, two car garage and a screen in porch the one like two houses down is like 400 a month thats two bedrooms 2 baths and screen in porch and a carport :]
                            2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Hey man we pay 500 rent for our house, and it came with 4 bedrooms, two car garage and a screen in porch the one like two houses down is like 400 a month thats two bedrooms 2 baths and screen in porch and a carport :]
                              do they have an option to buy?

Comment

do they have an option to buy?
                                I am pretty sure they do, just have to check with them. The one right behind me is forsale i know for sure lol atleast i hope they got the relestate sign in the yard.
                                2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Working...
                                X