No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see both of your cars next month man.I might make you jealous of how clean my car is tho. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      Can't wait to see both of your cars next month man.I might make you jealous of how clean my car is tho. Haha.
      You KNOW I keep mine clean! Can't wait to see the crew next month, it's been a grip!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

A little NC hwy smashing will be going on this Tues...can't wait!

We need to get a Spring Meet going T...this place is dead and I'm about to lose my motivation! Lol...

Comment

haha. been planning the wedding homie. lol. might can have a summer meet in July or August tho. we'll see after i get married on June 8th

Comment

So I haven't been on here in over 4 years lol but I was showing my fiancée all my past cars and wanted to share my cb7 with her. I figured I'd stop by and say hey and drop some info on the ride! As of now, I'm driving a 2012 sonic LTZ turbo, with the 6speed transmission. It's factory slow but fun to drive. Ill post pics soon! Hope everyone is still doing well. From what I see, everyone is holding down their beautiful cb7's. I love it. Trying to talk her now into letting me purchase another one easier said than done.
            2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post
              So I haven't been on here in over 4 years lol but I was showing my fiancée all my past cars and wanted to share my cb7 with her. I figured I'd stop by and say hey and drop some info on the ride! As of now, I'm driving a 2012 sonic LTZ turbo, with the 6speed transmission. It's factory slow but fun to drive. Ill post pics soon! Hope everyone is still doing well. From what I see, everyone is holding down their beautiful cb7's. I love it. Trying to talk her now into letting me purchase another one easier said than done.
              whats good man. havent seen you in a while. i've moved on from the CB world. i have an '04 TSX now. one of my friends has a Sonic. it actually looks good too.

Comment

UGS back from the dead!

Been thinking about trying to get a Meet set up...anybody in if I do? Was thinking a Fall Oct Meet would be cool. Weather would still be decent and it would give everyone a little time to get ready. Not sure where to have it yet though...still thinking...

Comment

Shadow- I saw man! I stalked your page recently and saw it! I'm jealous :b who is your friend? I got one friend in town with a LTZ hatch like me. Ours look almost identical lol

Sideswipe- I'm down for a meet whenever! It's been so long! Haha any time, any where, I'll be there!
                  2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

This guy, back from the dead, get a meet goin suckas!

Lets do the track again, lol!
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

Long time no talk man! How's it going? I'm ready for a meet!
                      2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

been busy as all hell this year.

need some time to relax for me.
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                          UGS back from the dead!

Been thinking about trying to get a Meet set up...anybody in if I do? Was thinking a Fall Oct Meet would be cool. Weather would still be decent and it would give everyone a little time to get ready. Not sure where to have it yet though...still thinking...
                          Yeah. The wife suggested i have a meet too. You know its time when she suggest it. Haha. Im trying to think of a place as well.

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post
                          Shadow- I saw man! I stalked your page recently and saw it! I'm jealous :b who is your friend? I got one friend in town with a LTZ hatch like me. Ours look almost identical lol

Sideswipe- I'm down for a meet whenever! It's been so long! Haha any time, any where, I'll be there!
                          Haha. Cool. Hit me up some time man. We had a good photo shoot yesterday. Had a blast.

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                          This guy, back from the dead, get a meet goin suckas!

Lets do the track again, lol!
                          Haha. It would be cool. This time i can do better than what i did before. Haha.

been busy as all hell this year.

need some time to relax for me.

Comment

I might be headed to rock hill nc to pick up parts!
                            An engine and rear disc swap from 19dabeast.

Sept 6 and 7 weekend.

Let me know if ya wanna get together, or jump in on my way down there.
                            Company is always welcome!
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

I might be headed to rock hill nc to pick up parts!
                              An engine and rear disc swap from 19dabeast.

Sept 6 and 7 weekend.

Let me know if ya wanna get together, or jump in on my way down there.
                              Company is always welcome!
                              haha. aight. ill hit you up

Comment

Wouldn't mind going for a cruise & hanging out with you Steve but I just have too much going on that weekend already. Heading to Charlotte to see my beloved Seahawks beat up on the Panthers that Sun!

Comment

Working...
                                X