Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1992 accord ex-r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 accord ex-r

Hey all, thought I'd post up a few quick pics of my new car that my parents got me! Its a 1992 Honda Accord ex-r (stock) and sadly automatic but I still love it Any ideas on some appearance changes I could make that wouldn't break my bank considering this is my first car and I am teen.

Plans:
    Paint Black with black aftermarket rims
    or
    same color, black rims.
    possibly getting it lowered
    things to consider:a few minor rust spots, trying to stay under a $2000 budget.

Thanks for any input, sorry for lack of pictures. I'll upload some of the inside and such soon!
    Last edited by Jarrett; 11-01-2012, 10:44 PM.

Looks like its got a good paint job mabe some rims and lower it...
    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Rims and lower it. Good enough. That will break your $2000 budget right there.

Comment

Rims and lowered. The paint is sexy.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Welcome to the forum, remember to read the rules!

Paint looks good, fix the rust before she spreads.
          This is an EX-R, so I'm assuming your from Canada.
          Where abouts are you?
          Current:
          2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
          1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
          1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

thanks for input, definitely keeping it nice and simple, I'm not into rice. currently looking at rims priced at $1000 and assuming getting it lowered will be at least $500 or so. yeah I'm from Canada (y)

Comment

Originally posted by Superfamous View Post
              thanks for input, definitely keeping it nice and simple, I'm not into rice. currently looking at rims priced at $1000 and assuming getting it lowered will be at least $500 or so. yeah I'm from Canada (y)
              Looks like mine.

Think about spending less on the rims and more on lowering the car.

Comment

Very nice pickup!

Comment

Originally posted by erknee916 View Post
                  Very nice pickup!
                  Its a sedan but thanks for noticing

As in

Cuz some people won't get it
                  Last edited by Quashish; 10-25-2012, 07:27 PM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Been reconsidering the modifications I want to the car and with winter coming up as well I've been thinking about sticking with these Pirelli tires. The only problem with that is the fact I'm not sure what black rims will look like on them. These are the current rims I'm looking into buying: http://www.carid.com/vision-wheels/a...k-1239906.html My original plan was to buy some 18" rims+low profile tires as a package; however hoping I can save some money by only buying the 16" rims and still be able to drive in the snow with the tires I already have. Anyone have experience/like the appearance of 16" rims? is it worth buying?

Here are some more pictures

Rust on rear right side wheel

Edit: sorry if I posted this in the wrong section
                    Last edited by Superfamous; 11-01-2012, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Are you saying your not sure how black wheels will look on black tires?

I think you should go with some less flashy wheels. It won't match anything and I think will look donk on 18s since you dont have money to work on suspension. 16 still might look funny, but I think those wheels look funny on their own.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Yo nice 1st car, it look clean! just don't lower it on something cheap because you get what you pay for.

Comment

Dark wheels/dark grey look really good with Seattle silver.

Comment

Try to look for a used set of rim with tires on it. Imo 18's are a little big for cb7, i prefer with 17's... Anyway, with a 2k budget, i would go with some used wheels, just take your time to see whats selling in your area. Also a used drop will run you about 400$ depends on the deals you get. With the money left i would fix the rust with same color of paint to repair the quarters...

I've been there too and its the best way to go, when you grow and get more $$ you upgrade parts.

Comment

yah that cancer is in early stages easier to fix than most members have had to face.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Working...
                              X