No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been buying much, even with Black Friday and Cyber Monday going on.
    But I did get this just in time for the cold ass weather.
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

That's pretty cool! Did you make enough to sell, or just the one?
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

With Deevs a-okay, 100 are being made. Just super happy and impressed with the color match for the odd orange red color.
        And yes, they are 100% made in the USA, I didn't cheap out.

Comment

I've always been a bit 'meh' on rap. I listen to several artists, but never got excited about any like I have with '90s punk and modern metal. I've been discovering real hip-hop lately, finally looking into the underground, and the most recent artist I've checked out is Aesop Rock. I just picked up his latest album, and I think it's incredible. He even does his own production and beats on most songs. Love this guy.

It's sad that my latest favorites, Aesop and Atmosphere, are older guys that are probably on their way out after being around since the '80s and '90s, and now being in their 40s.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
            I've always been a bit 'meh' on rap. I listen to several artists, but never got excited about any like I have with '90s punk and modern metal. I've been discovering real hip-hop lately, finally looking into the underground, and the most recent artist I've checked out is Aesop Rock. I just picked up his latest album, and I think it's incredible. He even does his own production and beats on most songs. Love this guy.

It's sad that my latest favorites, Aesop and Atmosphere, are older guys that are probably on their way out after being around since the '80s and '90s, and now being in their 40s.
            Aesop Rock is not on his way out. Yeah, he's been around awhile, but he's been enjoying greater success this last decade. He'll be around for awhile. If you like him, check out the following:

The Grouch
            Living Legends
            Eligh
            Luckyiam
            Murs
            CunninLynguists
            eyedea & abilities
            Felt (atmosphere/murs collab that aesop produced a whole album of)
            Mac Lethal
            MF Doom

They are all kind of in the same line as Atmosphere and Aesop.

Comment

Murs I know of because I've been listening to Tech N9ne for about twelve or thirteen years now, and Murs somewhat recently signed with Strange Music. Especially after Mursday, the collaboration album he did with Mayday, I'm a fan. I'll definitely check the rest out, thanks for that list!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Comment

That's really nice. We're gonna need an explanation Jonny boy.
                  My '91 LX build. Bought September 2017. Sold June 2020.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...r /> t=209871
                  Current mileage: 399450 5/18/2020

My '92 LX build. Bought Novemeber 2019. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3293791
                  Current mileage: 422679 11/21/19

Comment

Originally posted by wtfisafleek View Post
                    That's really nice. We're gonna need an explanation Jonny boy.
                    I'll refer you to this thread.

Comment

There's not much left I can do to my RSX's suspension, and it seems the only way to get urethane rear LCA bushes is to buy the full control arm. Skunk2's was the only design I liked, but I'd been holding out on spending so much on such a relatively functionless mod. One just came up for sale (used but still nearly new) for half price. Couldn't pass...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Almost forgot I had ordered this! Left raw, so I can match it to whatever color I end up going with for the bay.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Anyone race Tamiya Mini 4WD cars? Just starting to get back into it....used to race back in like 2003 when I was a kid.

Comment

I had to YouTube what that was, exactly. Looks like slot cars on crack, haha!

Sorta related, but I've been itching to get into (electric) RC cars. So expensive for a proper car, though.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                              I had to YouTube what that was, exactly. Looks like slot cars on crack, haha!

Sorta related, but I've been itching to get into (electric) RC cars. So expensive for a proper car, though.
                              Pretty much. Tons of customization, relatively cheap cost (what you see pictured is about $75 worth of parts, and a decent "starter pack". They have quite a few chassks designs too, each eith pros and cons. Over the past few years they've really came out with some cool mods too.....carbon parts, etc. And they have differeent classes for races too.....Box Stock, which is straight out of the box. Tuned, which has a limited motor upgrade selection, and is limited to using bolt on parts only....no cutting or anything. And the Tamiya Open class, which is pretty much free for all as long as you follow the International Rules.

I habe a total of 3 cars now....1 I'm keeping Box Stock, then one will be Tuned class for high speed courses, and the other Tuned class for Technical courses. Not knowledgeable or skilled enough yet to feel competent for the Open class lol.

And I was into RC planes a few years back.....it get ridiculously expensive if you want to go anywhere above an entry level kit plane. Kinda why I stopped lol.
                              Last edited by Corweena; 12-21-2017, 03:42 PM.

Comment

New tool chest setup. Not bad for $270

14b turbo setup for my 4door.

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
                                X